The Proposal (1)

Zain's PoV

As we were shooting for a party scene I wore a three piece suite in black & red combination, standing infront of the mirror I was checking out myself & as always I was looking dashing....heheh self obsession you see.....

Due to the knock on the door I turned in that direction & saw one of the team member standing there & asking me to come out as the shot is ready. Looking in the mirror for one last time I moved out & I couldn't walk ahead as I frozen on the spot.....

Wearing a peach coloured half shoulder long gown she was looking ravishing, that dress was clinging to her body highlighting her curves.... how lucky that dress is..... wish I was the one to cling her instead of that dress..... arghhh I hate you.... Zain come on you're getting jealous of that dress..... like seriously!! Don't know why are you behaving like a mad person these days..... my mind spoke.... hayeee...... Rathore Sahiba what have you done to me ..... yeh Imam Sahab pagal hogaya apke pyaar mein ..... I murmured under my breath while keeping hand on my heart......

Unconsciously I started walking in her direction as if she was dragging me with a thread which is visible only to me. If there was no tap on my shoulder from our director I would've ended up doing something....... a mere thought of this is sending shivers down my spine.....

So Zain & Aditi we are shooting a dance sequence so are you both ready ........ we heard our director say

Yes sir ....... we both replied in unison

Mr. Zain Imam be ready you're going to have a very tough time...... please ask your hormones to sleep for sometime, if they are awake you'll end up doing something...... my mind spoke ....... control yourself murmuring this to myself I moved & stood infront of her ......

Lights got dimmed & the focus light was on us.... my heart started racing as if it is participating in some marathon...... gosh how will I control myself.... Looking at her all I can say is that she is in same condition as mine......

Song started playing at the background....

"Waaqif toh huey tere dil ki baat se".......

Note : you can listen to song uploaded above ...

Action ........ we heard our director say

Taking her one hand into mine, I intertwined them & placing my other hand on her waist I pulled her towards me while her other hand was placed on my shoulder...... our bodies were swaying in sync with the music while our eyes were intensely looking into each other's...... I just wish this moment frozes here.....

Kahin na kahin teri aankhein,
teri baatein padh rahe hain hum

We both lost in each other in such a way that we forgot to blink our eyes even for a second..... only our bodies were moving with the rhythm & nothing else is mattered at that tym....

Kahin na kahin tere dil mein,
dhadkano mein dhal rahe hain hum

I twirled her two times & now her head was resting on my chest & my hands were wrapped around her waist while hers were placed on mine & my chin found its place on her shoulder as her back was resting against my front.......

Tu Har Lamha. tha mujhse juda.
Chaahe door tha main. yaa paas raha ....

As if I was hypnotised I just moved her hair strands from her shoulder & without even wasting a second my lips found their place on her neck..... I could feel her body getting stiffened under my touch & I was happy seeing this effect of mine on her..... even if I couldn't see her face now I can surely say that her eyes were closed.....