01

Hey viewers this is the first chapter of my new book.
————-
Kels POV
Today is the day, after a long car ride from North Carolina to California we finally made it & by "we" I mean me and my parents, yep I'm an only child, lucky me.

We had to move because of my mom and dad, they are always in and out of town because they own a business together. They would usually leave me alone at home as I would come home from school.

I hope this new school isn't as bad as my previous one , I use to get bullied and I was labeled as a nerd, My usual style is wearing skirts and buttoned up shirts. I know I know I'm not a fashio- .

I get interrupted from my thoughts as my mother yells at me from inside our new house.

"Kelsey stop daydreaming and come help take out the boxes and place them into the house !" she yells.

"I'm coming!" I say as I frantically hop off the car and walk to the back of the car and grab some boxes.

I look to my right and see a women who looks to be a mom as she kindly smiles at me and I return one back to her she must be my new neighbor.

I then take the boxes inside the 2 story house that I now live in, the house was huge and had a gratifying neighborhood. I walk into the house with a couple of boxes and drop them on the floor as my dad goes outside and gathers the last few boxes.  

"Wow" I mutter as I take a look at the beautiful giant staircase.

I run upstairs into the second biggest room and start unpacking my things quickly and neatly.

"Finally I'm done" I say as I plop into my bed.

I notice I have a window with a view and decide to look out through it but then instantly regret it as I see right through our neighbors room and see a boy around my age making out with what seems to be a girl without a top. My eyes widen as I make eye contact with boy as he smirks and goes back to kissing the girl.

"What the hell" I say as I get up and close the curtains.

"Kelsey sweetheart come downstairs please" my dad says.

"Gladly" I mutter to myself and begin walking down the stairs and see the women who smiled at me earlier and a girl who looks a couple years younger then me. (Kels & Joey are 17 )

"Honey this is Mrs.Birlem and her daughter Sophia" my mom says as she smiles.

"Oh please, call me Jen" Jen says smiling as she sticks out her hand for me to shake.

"Hi Jen and Sophia" I say as I shake Jens hand and give them both a toothy smile as Jen and my parents have a conversations of there own.
( I love Jen and Soph 🤧💞)

"Omg hi I'm so happy to meet you" Sophia says excitedly as she hugs me tightly.

"Oh uh nice to meet you too" I say as she suffocates me.

"Sorry" she lets go "it's just I've never had a girl neighbor that is a teenager even though you're  probably a couple years older then me" she starts ranting and then she squeals.

I let out a breath and lightly chuckle.

"I'm sorry it just gets so bored with my sister and brothers" she sighs.

"I can relate" i smile "except for the siblings part"

"You got lucky there " she laughs "when do you start school?"

"Tomorrow" I nervously say .

Sophia's eyes widen "really what school are you going to?"

"I'm going Whitney High school" I say.

"Omg my brother Joey goes there" she smiles

"That's co-" I then get interrupted by Jen.

"Sophia honey we have to start heading home you already know how Kashius gets when he's alone with your brother" she chuckles.

Me and Sophia say our goodbyes and I wave to Jen as the front door closes. I then run upstairs into my room and smile to myself because I actually made a friend here on the first day.

I look to the window and remember the guy and the girl making ou- oh my god, Sophia looks like him ,he looks like her, OH.

I let the thought go and take a quick shower and get dressed into some shorts and a sport bra on I jump into my bed "can't wait until tomorrow" I sarcastically say to myself as my eyes start getting heavy and I start drifting off to sleep.

——————————————————
Hey guys I hope y'all liked this chapter it was mostly just an introduction sorry it was boring but I promise it will get better ☺️😌

Please Vote, Comment and share 😘