𝐓𝐞𝐧༊*·˚

your pov

Again, the day repeats. Waking up to your dog already attack your face, you find this gross but it's your dog. And you love her so, you let her.

She's just a little Pembroke Welsh Corgi, you fell in love with her the moment you saw her at the animal shelter. She was just a tiny pup.

You got her 3 days after she was born, making her birthday on April 17.

You sat up and brought Min to your arms, you held her as you both walk into the connected bathroom.

Setting Min down on the sink counter, you tied your hair up so that you can wash your face without getting it wet.

After doing your skincare routine you went to your walk-in closet to see what to wear.

You looked through the skirt section, then jeans, then pants in general, and then shirts.

Your work clothes just usually consist of a blouse or dress shirt with a short pencil skirt. But if you're menstruated you would go for pants.

Adding on top you'd wear a blazer but that's rarely, you prefer windbreakers better.

Your eyes landed on the skirt you swore you've never seen before, taking it off the hanger you were in awes with how cute it is. Even the tag was still on, what? You don't even remember buying this. But since it's in your closet....... might as well try it on.

Looking around for a blouse, you tried to think of a colour contrast that would go well with the skirt. Which is baby blue, honestly anything would go well with a white top.. so why not try it.

Not bad you thought.

You did your hair, which turned into soft curls. Adding a cute sparkling clip to it.

Feeling satisfied with the look, you finally leave your room. Since you left your bedroom door open just a little, Min was able to leave or come in anytime. You find Rose feeding Min some of her food at the kitchen island.

Rose noticed you. "Oh my Mirae, is that you?" She made the dramatic look putting her hands on both sides of her face. Gasping at you.

"Yes Rose, It's me" you chuckled walking over to the kitchen drawer. She continued to eat her dry cereal with no milk.

"We ran out of tea if that's what you're looking for," Rose said.

"Whaaaat I thought I just bought like 3 packs last month" You pouted.

"Yeah, 3 that consists of 25 bags per box. Stop buying such expensive tea they such a rip off" She turned to you.

"Well yeah that's the point, they're expensive because they're not just any ordinary tea. They're supposed to help me with my insomnia." You whined.

"Oh." She paused "Sorry, we, we didn't know" she looked down.

"You guys drank them?" You asked calmly, honestly, you've been known. Speaking of fast your tea packages were going missing.

"Yeah..but hey, thanks because we've been having really good sleeps lately. I think Jisoo lost 8lbs drinking them." Trying to look for the brighter side.