Chapter 1 (Perfect)

She sat amongst the never ending hills, surrounded by flowers and grass and trees. She had a wicker basket set down next to her. She had been collecting all sorts of flowers for hours. Her basket was almost full. As she got up, her long silky dress billowed around her ankles beautifully, and created folds wherever they wanted to go. She leaned down and picked up her basket. The laces on the corset of her dress were a light brown color, the corset itself being an even lighter brown color and hugging her torso perfectly. The long sleeves on the dress were gathered together slightly above her wrists. Laces that matched those on the corset gathered and pinched the fabric together at the end of the sleeves. The dress itself being a muted green color, with intricate embroidery on the bodice and skirt along with careful stitches lining the hem of each ending point of the dress. The flower crown worn in her hair matched the flowers she had picked and placed in her basket. The trees swayed in the wind, she watched the leaves fall for several minutes. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath in. When she opened her deep brown eyes she walked deeper into the forest. Her smooth, caramel hair blew in the wind. Her long eyelashes and fair skin completed her appearance that was fit for a princess. 

She stumbled upon a small creek. The water trickled from each stone to the next. She knelt down to the edge of the creek and placed her soft hands inside the cool water. She brought her hands to meet her lips and drank two handfuls of water. She stood back up and carefully stepped out of her brown slip on shoes. She stepped into the cool, fresh stream and stepped cautiously through the clear water. She reached the other side of the creek and let her toes feel the green moss that grew over the smooth stones. She walked through the untouched grass and felt the dirt beneath her feet. She came across a large willow tree, which roots sunk into the earth with both ease and power. She climbed, branch by branch, higher toward the canopy. She reached the top of the tree and looked out over the hills, and flowers, and grass, and trees. The moment was perfection.