Chapter Two.

Meliodas sighs. Their secret spot so happened to be the roof. Since Meliodas' father owns the school, they had many secret spots. Meliodas hung with his gang members (the seven deadly sins) and he used to hang with his last girlfriend Liz here. He wasn't interested in a new girlfriend, nor was he interested in new friends.

He hears the door open and looks up. "This is her~. Have fun~." Says Ban leaving.

Meliodas look at the girl with wide eyes.

She looks just like Liz...

"I'm Meliodas," He Says, all sudden fear of making a new friend goes away.

"I'm Elizabeth." She Says.

Meliodas smirks. "What's up Ellie!" He Says with a smile.

She looks confused at first but then smiles. "So you've given me a nickname already she asks."

Meliodas nods and him the girl talk till the sun goes down...just like they used to.

But deep down, both knew they couldn't be with eachother.

If he found out I cut...he'll think I'm a weirdo. Thinks Elizabeth to herself.

Meanwhile, Meliodas was admiring the girl. She looked so much like Liz...just a different personality.

Meliodas feels himself leaning in, and soon, his lips are on top of hers.

The silver haired girl is surprised at first, but eventually leans into the kiss, and eventually, their making out up on the roof.

"Oh yeah cap'n me and Elaine forgot-" Ban and Elaine stop, once they see the two.

"Shhh...I don't think they've noticed us." Whispers Elaine as they silently walk back and close the door behind him.

A few seconds after that, Elizabeth and Meliodas break apart for air.

"I didn't mean to..." He Says after a few minutes of silence.

"You-"

"You reminded me a lot like my last girlfriend who died." He Says aching her heart.

But not because his story was sad, because that was the only reason he kissed her...

"Very well then. I'll be going." Elizabeth mumbles the last part as she grabs her bag, and Meliodas is so startled by the sudden action that he doesn't even call out for her to stop.

What just happened? He thinks to himself.

From afar, Ban and Elaine watch with worry.

"I think they need more time." Says Elaine Hopefully.

"Defiantly~"

*********

"What's wrong captain?" Asks Merlin as he steps into the house everyone shared. It was a big house, mansion even, and all the gang members stay there.

"Cap'n had a date today~" Says Ban coming out of nowhere.

"Oh yeah...Elaine was telling me about it." Responds King with a small smile.

"Yeah, but it was nothing. Just another girl, that so happened to look like Liz." He mumbles Liz's name which brings everyone's heads down.

Her death...truly was tragic.

"What happened~ When we saw you two kissing we were sure it was meant to be~"

"She ran away after I said something." Says Meliodas.

"What did you say...?" Asks Merlin with her hands on her hips.

"Well, when I kissed her, it was unexpected. So afterwards I told her I'm sorry, and I only did so because she looked like my ex."

"Oh that's why..." trails off Merlin.

"Dumbass~" choruses in Ban.

"Wait what?" Asks Meliodas, clearly not understanding.

"You dummy. Do you not realize what you said?" Asks a new voice.

They all look to the person who spoke, which happened to be their other member Diane.

"What?" He Asks.

Diane hits him on the head hardly. "You told her you only kissed her because she reminded you of your ex! The least thing any girl would like to hear!" Says Diane.

Meliodas widens his eyes in realization. As much as he'd like to apologize he knew he couldn't however. Mostly because he had to keep his tough interior. He hadn't apologized to nobody outside of his gang other than Liz, which was two years ago.

"Yeah whatever." Finishes Meliodas as he goes upstairs.

This is going to be harder than I thought. Thinks Ban to himself.