Chapter 6- Rescue?

Soul's POV

"DAMN YOU KID!! Why did you even do that to her?! You know its not part of the deal right?!" He snickered. "Hahahaha!!! As if i would even follow those rules. Im more powerful than you Soul, you know that. You can't do anything about it, you Bitch." He turns away. "Now, I must take my lady with me." Then left and went to the gang. 'Damn, I thought he was a fair guy but now he is a fair JERK. I better get my lady fair and square.' I nodded.

Maka's POV

"MAKA MAKA!! HOWDIDITFEELLIKETOBEINKID'SAMRSHUHHUH?!?!?" Liz was all feeling fangirling and such, her sister was just smiling cheekily. "Um calm down Liz, Calm down... Um... It felt weird and actually that was my first time to dance on the dance floor. Hehe.." I kept on fidgeting my fingers and my blush can't come off because know that Kid danced with me was a really a big opportunity(btw it was also a dare). "Aww.... Look who's blushing... Our little Maka just became a big girl now eh eh?" Patty elbowed me. "Hehe not really." I scratched my head out of embarrassement. "Maka, you really have grown you know? Haven't you noticed that before you being bullied just because you not beautiful and you're all--what they say--Nerd-- but now you're one of the popular girls in the school or to make it precise, the whole Death City." Tsubaki said with a small smile on her face saying it as a fact. "maybe..." I shook my head at thought of the bad times that i was being bullied. "A-anyways, come on, let's eat!" "YEAH!" All of us fistpumped up high and began to chow down!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cliffhanger...

teehee im so bad arent i but anyway, hope you all forgive me about my very long time of update even thou it was a small progress. Hope you enjoy stay sweet!