Chapter 4- Will the boys make a move?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hello wattpaders... Prof_F_Stein bringing you another chapter for this book. I'm sorry if I don't update for awhile because I was in Clark Field, Pampanga for a spiritual conference.... I was so touched but anyway ENJOY!再见好朋友!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Soul's POV

Morning again.... I heard my clock alarming me to wake up. I got irritated and threw the clock at the wall. "Freaking clock" I thought. Then after of few more minutes of sleep, I was woken up by my cute meister. "Soul, it's time to wake up" she whispered. "Ok ok, I will." I smiled and she smiled back. I sat up as she went to the kitchen. I walked outside my room and something snapped to me. Maybe I should sneak up on her and make a move. I made evil grin. I slowly walked to Maka and put my arms on her waist. She jumped and looked at me. She was blushing. I chuckled to see Maka blushing so cutely. "Umm, what are you doing mr. Evans?" She gave me a curious face. "Well, I just wanna see how ya doin and maybe we should hangout..." "That sounds fun" "ok then when?""we can talk about later but right now we have school. Ok?" I nodded and she returned it with a smile. Yes I finally have time with her. I thought to myself. Feeling proud of myself of asking Maka to hangout. I'm so cool.

Maka's POV

We went to school with soul. I saw Kid and Liz are talking at the hallway. I saw Kid really nervous. Why is he so nervous all of a sudden? Then by a blink of an eye I was pulled by someone and saw it was Tsubaki. She was really panicking. She then brought me outside of school and calmed herself down. "I'm sorry what I did awhile ago but this is an emergency!" "Huh what emergency?" "It's a SCHOOL DANCE EMERGENCY!!!!" "😑 Ugh Tsubaki, what seems to be the "SCHOOL DANCE EMERGENCY?" "I haven't pick my dress yet!, have you bought your dress yet?!" "OMG!, I didn't but stay clam Tsubaki, let's just buy ok?" I said calmly. "(Breathes in, breathes out) ok, ok... I can stay calm. Ok Maka, let's just buy." She put her sweet smile. Then, Kid came to me and asked..."Hey, Maka. Ummm... Will you... Be my... UHHHH... Dance partner?" He nervously asked me. "Oh, umm.. Ok then." I smiled.

"😍OH. YES THANK YOU MAKA😍" "uhh.. No problem kid...😅" then he ran away as fast as possible. I was still giggling after what he just acted awhile ago. "Hey Maka." "Oh, yes, Tsubaki?" " Well, I just noticed something odd, you know from Soul and Kid" "what do you mean Tsubaki?" I became very curious. "I just noticed that both of them were really, you know, flirting with you." "If you come to think of it yeah, but that doesn't bother me, Tsubaki. I can take care of them😉" "well ok, but if both of them fight I will be right her by your side ok?" "Ok. Thanks Tsubaki😄" she returned it with a sweet smile. RIIIIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!!! "Oops, it's class time." "See you in class Tsubaki" " ok then bye!"

I was in the hallways of the school, thinking about what Tsubaki said awhile ago. *flashback* "Well, I just noticed something odd, you know from Soul and Kid" *flashback chopped... Hmmm... It actually come to my senses about that but I can handle that I smiled. I finally came to my classroom, just in time to but I just noticed something... Where's Soul and Kid?

👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

Kid's POV

By the last time I saw Soul staring at Maka. I was really furious and jealous. I just can't control myself. So, I just took Soul's collar and pulled him in the garden by a blossom tree. "Hey, Soul! I know you like Maka!" "Yah, why? U like her? Well if you like her you have to get her from me." "She will be mine in the Dance tomorrow and NOT yours" "NO SHE IS MINE AND FOREVEVR WILL BE! I've known her for years already and you don't. So BACK OF bitch or I'll have to kill you." "Ha!, your the bitch. YOU CANT KILL ME! I'm a shinigami but you will be the one who will die!" "Oh yeah, let's see about that." Then his arm became a scythe and I went to my stance. "Your going DOWN" he said aggresively as he charges towards me. As he jumped I quickly dodged and bounced way up high and kicked his back. I kept my poker face intact. "Well, soul. Give up?" He smirked evilly. "No. I won't." Then after a few seconds, Blackstar came by and pulled me back. "HEY BLACKSTAR! IM GONNA KILL HIM!" I keep on forcing myself to let go of Blackstar's grip but he just won't let go. "HEY! STOP IT! ITS NOT GOOD TO FIGHT! WE'RE BROS HERE REMEMBER?" I sighed. "Yeh I know..." "And if you know why are you fighting with Soul?" I then became angry. " BECAUSE HE STEALING MY GIRL, MAKA!" "BECAUSE SHE IS MINE AND NOT YOURS!" "HAHAHAHA! Just a nerd girl? Haha... But anyway if you want the girl, start making your move ok? How about ya'll start planing your moves today or later night because the school dance is dead tomorrow so make your choice. And BTW, go to class. Stein is getting angry, he might dissect you. Hehe 😏" Blackstar left. "So, let's make a bet. If Maka loves me, you get outta my way and you win, I'll get outta your way in making LOVE or flirting with her ok?" I explained and extended my hand to agree. "Fine." He smirked and shook hands...

Soul's POV

Hehe... I'm sure I'm gonna have Maka as my girlfriend for sure. I kept that in mind as I went to class. Then, as I went to class. There she was, my precious Maka, sitting on her place reading a book. Her face is so cute. Then as I was admiring her face, someone snapped my thoughts. It was kilik. "Hey soul, soul? Earth to soul?" "Oh! Sorry man" " you sure are weird today, what's wrong?" "Nothing...." " Ok bro, if you say so." I went to my sit next to Maka. "Hey, Maka." I smirked. "Oh, hi soul. Where have you been?" "Oh, I was just talking with kid about something... It's actually none of your business." I blushed. "Oh, ok. But why are u blushing?" F*ck, soul! Your caught. " never mind that hehehe..." Man up soul!

CLIFF HANGER😄😉

Hello minna!, it's Prof_F_Stein. I just wanna tell you guys that I'm sorry if i took so long and yah this is a very short chapter. I have to look from other books to have some Ideas so yah I hope you like the short chapter that make and pls don't hate for the wait I have bad story thinking ability hehehe! Plus, I had a Wifi difficulty HEHEHEHE lol but anyway LETS CONTINUE!

Time skipped by Food Chomps(lol 😄)