Chapter 7 - Warm Embrace

Hello Guys it's me again! So, it's been a long time since I updated this book. I'm really sorry for the wait. Enjoy!
- Prof
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maka's Point Of View
"A-anyway, come on, let's eat!" We all fist pumped and went to table where the food are placed. Patty was really drooling with hunger when seeing all those exotic cuisines. I giggled and took a small plate of strawberry short cake. I'm kind of in a diet because I looked a little chubby by the past one week. I took small scoops of cake and I have to admit, I might break my diet because of this delicious cake. As I eat my yummy cake, I looked at students and I can see very well that they are enjoying. I see mostly the students are dancing. Some are eating, some are kissing and some grinding to each other secretly. I got disgusted to the part that I don't want to eat anymore. I covered my mouth and placed the small plate on the table. "This party is getting too hot, eh?" I looked at my back to see Soul, smirking. I nodded and got composed myself. "Yeah... I-I'm gonna take a breather." I rushed outside but stopped by Soul. He looked at me with a serious face. I looked at him confused. He suddenly pulled me to a dark hallway, somewhere at the the top floor ( You can think how many floors you can think of ). He pushed me by the wall and looked at me with sad eyes. I was confused at the same time sad as well. "What on has gotten into you, Soul? Why have you pulled me her--" I was hushed by a kiss. My eyes went wide with shock. I pushed him. "Soul! What are you doing?! This is very indecent of you!" I shouted.

He didn't reply. He just looked down and stayed silent. Tears streamed down his eyes. I looked at him and hugged him. I sighed and patted his back. "Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen?" I pushed him to face me. His eyes looked so swollen and sad. His ruby eyes looked dark and lost its glow. He shook his head and hugged me instead. I jumped a bit and smiled. Still the same Soul that I met before.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death The Kid's Point Of View

Where is she? I thought. I looked everywhere for her but she's not anywhere. I wonder where could she be. Then a thought hit me. Soul must've took her. That bastard. I must get her immediately. I opened my soul preception. I sensed two souls at the top floor of the school. Maka's and Soul's souls. I smirked. Gotcha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Soul's Point Of View

I finally took off the spell that Kid kissed to Maka. I managed to act all the drama just to take that off. I thought and sighed softly. As I was in the arms of Maka. I can feel her breath at my ear. It makes me shiver. I smiled and remembered the first time that we met.

( I'm gonna change the flashback of their first time meeting at the music room. ◉‿◉ )
-----------------------------------------------------------

At the playground... ( Soul - 5 and Maka -4 1/2 )

Random Bully Kid ( around 6 or 7 years old ): Hey! Freak! Give me that candy! I want it!

I looked at him with teary eyes.

I shook my head, refusing to give the lollipop.

Random Bully Kid: So, you wanna play the hard way, eh? Get him, guys!

Then the kids ran to attack me.

I closed my eyes and waited but it didn't came.

I saw a shadow on me and it was a girl.

Maka: Hey! Back off, bullies!

Random Bully Kid: Oh yeah? How 'bout I'll let you shut up, little girly!?

She clenched her fist and turned her arm into a scythe.

The bullies were scared and ran away.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked and handed out hand.

My eyes swelled up with tears and hugged her.

I felt her jumped a bit but hugged me back.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! hi! Prof here! Giving you another chapter! Just wait for the next chapter, mkay? Be patient, my little cookies!

~ Alexis