THIRD CHAPTER

She says

"He's really back???", Bom, undeniably pregnant yet blooming like a rose, asked Dara while the latter had her first break of the day.

"Yes he is", Dara answered with disinterest as she opened her lunch box. She didn't even bother to ask who Bom is talking about because she is sure there is no one else.

"Well what's with your reaction?", her friend asked next.

"Everybody's been talking about him all day it's getting on my nerves already!"

"Wow!", Bom exclaimed, she had never seen the Head Nurse like this before, "I didn't even know you had nerves."

Dara sighed in resignation and removed her glasses to massage her eyes, "Well I obviously do since I'm getting more frustrated with all these oldies haggling everyone and talking about the "DRAGON" yet none of them could be pushed to go see him. And to add to this, Minji has to do more extensive crowd control than usual because all the locals seem to have heard of the island bad boy's return and would like to pick-up more gossip to share. I can't even distinguish who's sick and who's just here to tittle-tattle because they're all at the entrance!"

"Oh my Dara! You're really worked up about this aren't you?"

"I am", she admitted as she arranged her meal, "We're swamped with people and I'm supposed to manage everyone but despite all the help it's still not enough."

"Your indeed in a very hard position", Bom told her sympathetically then patted her cheeks, "But I know you Dara, this is nothing compared to what you've been able to already accomplish at this place."

"Well... he just might change that."

"Ow! Dara!!! Ji Yong is a different guy now. We've been talking over the phone since my marriage to Seunghyun and he's a really changed man."

Eating as though the food was just passing through her mouth, Dara frowned. "I hope that's true."

Bom handed her a glass of water because she looked like she needed one and said in defense of her 'cousin-in-law', "He is a changed man now Dara... I really tell you. Which! Which! Makes him all the more exciting! So you really better watch out when our high school batch mates hear about it"

"I hope to God women don't flock in here and bait him. The oldies are already hard to handle as it is."

"But you have to understand them... didn't you ever fantasize about Ji too?"

Dara turned red as a tomato. "What are you talking about?!?"

The pregnant woman's smile widened. "Come on! Don't tell me that when we were back in high school you didn't secretly have a crush on Ji? He was every girl's dream guy."

"That's a lie", Dara immediately answered, "And I'm sure that you had set your eyes on Seunghyun since that time so Ji isn't your dream guy."

"But that didn't mean I didn't look", Bom told her mischievously, "He was just so handsome with his uniform shirt let loose, his thick hair untouched by wax, and his demeanor. You never know whether you're going to end up in jail or in his bed when you go out with him."

"Bommie!", she apprehended, "What would Seunghyun say if he hears you?"

"He'd laugh most probably. He just doesn't seem to get jealous of any of the guys except for Nickhun."

Dara laughed. "Well you were supposed to marry Nickhun before Seunghyun woke up to reality and realized you guys are meant to be together so you have to give the man THAT. He can't help it sometimes."