Good Boys are Bad Boys

Sixteen year old Luke Hemmings is every parents dream for a son. He is nothing but good at home and at school. He gets all his homework done on time, gets straight A's in all of his subjects and he can also speak fluent French. Just a good boy who would never sneak around or lie to his mum or dad about studying in his room when really he is climbing out of the window to meet his who is a year older then him and is covered in tattoos from his neck downwards and is having heavy make out sessions in the back of the older boys car and make a quick blowjob here and there before sneaking back into his room before his parents even noticed that he was gone. Luke is not that boy...or so everyone thought, specially Ashton, the captain of the school football team thought before he caught the younger boy and his punk boyfriend, Calum Hood in the back of Library.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and Ashton was at the library looking for some kind of book that would help him write his stupid English essay that was due in on friday. The curly haired boy could not afford to fail English if he wanted to get the football scholarship that the couch had put him up for! Ashton let out a frustrated sigh as he walked all over the library for the book. Once he got to the back of the library he could help but stop walking when he heard something that sounded very much like a low moan coming from one of the aisles and well, Ashton being a curious little fuck decided to investigate who made the sound.

When Ashton walked quietly over to the last aisle of the Library and slowly stuck his head around the corner he was shocked with the scene that was playing right in front of him. There was sweet innocent Luke all flustered, eyes closed and with his black skinny jeans pulled around his ankles. There was also Calum fucking Hood in front of him with his lips locked of the younger boy's neck, one hand held a grip on the blonde's hip and the other palming him through his tight boxers. Ashton couldn't take his eyes away.

"C-Cal.." Luke moaned, trying to be as quiet as he possibly could so they wouldn't be caught. Calum smirked onto his pale skin before pulling his lips away from his neck, leaving a dark hickey that Luke would have to try and hide from his parents.

"shh baby boy...don't wanna get us caught now do you? But you would love that wouldn't you? you'd want people to see us so that they can see you're not that good boy that everyone thinks you are. Nah, you want them to know that you're my little slut. mine and only mine." Calum growled as he gave Luke a small squeeze over his boxers, cauing the blue eye boy to whine softly and buck his hips into Calum's hand. Ashton bit his lip as he watched the two boys in front of him, fuck he never thought that he would find this hot but he does.

Calum smirked as he slowly pulled down his boyfriends boxers and began to slowly stroke his length, causing Luke to screw his eyes shut more and bit into his newly pierced lip. 'Fuck when did he get that done?' Ashton thought as he stared at the black lip ring in the younger's lips.

"Fuck Calum p-please..go faster. I've been craving this all day. shit...I need it so badly." Luke moaned as he tugged on Calum's hair, causing the punk to moan and kiss the Blonde's swollen lips as he picked up the speed of his hand.

"You're such a good boy for me Lukey. So beautiful and needy and fuck I love you.." Calum groaned into Luke's ear before gently nibbling on the new piercing as Luke whimpered at the pleasure he was feeling right now. It really didn't take long before Luke was coming in Calum's hand, causing the older boy smirk as he watches his boy come down from his

high.

Once Luke finally opened his eyes he caught Ashton, with his wide eyes as his mouth slightly opened at everything he just saw. Luke smirked at the jock before he put his finger on top his lips as his way to tell him to never speak of this to anyone before pulling Calum into a heated kiss.

Ashton quickly left the library with no book but a painful hard on and with a whole different thought on Luke. He wasn't a good boy...just a bad boy who hasn't been caught.