Chapter 1

Gina's POV
Today was the day where I finally get to go to a Scarlxrd concert and I'm beyond excited. I remember when he was known as Maz or Mazzi Maz from YouTube. Now he's a rapper, like damn he's come a long way. 

I live in New York and the concert isn't that far away from where I live and I got a back stage pass so I get to meet him in person and actually talk to him one on one.

It was now 9:00 and the concert starts at 8pm so I have plenty of time to get ready. The first thing I do is get in the shower and wash myself, obviously. After about 45 minutes I get out and pick an outfit for the concert. I thought about wearing a causal but cute type outfit so that's what I picked out and I also put on some makeup.

I decide to make myself some breakfast. So I went down stairs and into the kitchen. I went into the refrigerator and grabbed the eggs and bacon and made myself some breakfast because bitch I'm hungry as fuck.

After I finished making my breakfast I made my plate and sat at the kitchen table and started eating. I decided to post a picture I took early after I got dressed.

ginasavagex Can't wait for the Scarlxrd concert tonight 😍🖤@ scarlxrd

After breakfast I put my plate and fork in the dishwasher and sat on the couch and put the tv on. I decided to call my friend, Jayln and tell her to come over and hang until we leave for the concert.

* Time Skip Till The Concert Bc I'm Lazy Af*

We got to the concert around 7:45 and it was packed as fuck but somehow we managed to go around people and move up front near the stage.
"I'm so fucking excited!" Jayln said jumping up and down.
"Me too" I said laughing at her.

We talked for a while, then finally the concert started. Soon we see Scarlxrd walk out onto the stage and I start freaking out and yelling his name. After he performed Heart Attack he preformed Berzerk. He preformed more songs and before you knew it the concert was over. It was now around 10pm and it was time for Jayln and I to go back stage and meet him.

There was two boys, and Jalyn and I waiting in line to meet him. Thankfully I was the last one because I low key want to spend more time with him.

It felt like I was waiting forever but I was finally my turn. The security guard opened the door to the room back stage and I walked in, kinda nervous but mostly excited.

I walked up to him and gave him a big hug, and damn he smelled good as fuck. Not trying to sound weird but damn.
"I can't believe I'm actually here talking to you right now. It's so nice to finally see you in person, I'm a big fan. " I said with a big smile on my face.
"Thank you. I appreciate you so much." he replied with the cutest smile.

We talked for a little longer and surprisingly got really close pretty fast. We had a lot in common so we exchanged numbers. Before I left I gave him another big hug then left.

About almost 45 minutes later Jayln and I got back to my house. I offered her to stay the night but she said she wanted to go home and take a bath. So we said our goodbyes and she left.

I went up to my room and changed into something more comfortable. I put on sweatpants and a crop top. I left my hair down and went back to the living room and turned the tv on. I got bored and there was nothing on tv so I checked my Snapchat and Instagram. I got a notification saying Scarlxrd followed me back. I was surprised and happy so I followed him back. I got another notification saying he added me back on Snapchat.

Not too long after he added me back, I got a snap from him...

~Ayyyyee that's the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. I'll try to update as soon as I can. ~