Chapter 4

Gina's POV
I was surprised to see Scar at the mall but I'm not complaining. He said something to the boy next to him, then started walking up to me so I get up and do the same. When he got close to me he opened his arms for a hug, which I of course hugged him back. I don't know what it is about his hugs but I love them so much. They make me feel so safe and comfortable. After a few seconds we both pull away and he starts to talk.

"Hey Gina. It's so nice to see you." Scar said smiling down at me.
"Hey Scar. I'm surprised to see you here."
"I'm surprised to see you here too. Are you with anyone?"
"Oh yeah, I'm with my friend Jalyn. She's getting food right now." I responded. Right after I said that she appeared right next to me.
"Hey Gina I'm back.. oh my god hey Scar." Jalyn said shocked.
"Hi Jalyn." Scar said back nicely.
"So you guys wanna hang out with me and my friend?" Scar said
"Sure" Jalyn and I said in unison.

He led Jalyn and I to his friend. His friend was kinda small and had dreads. One half of his dreads were blonde and the other half were black. Of course I knew who it was, it was XXXTENTACION. But I didn't want to fangirl about it so I acted calm, but inside I was lowkey freaking out.

"Jah this is Gina and Jalyn." Scar said pointing to us as he said our names.
"Hey Jah I'm a big fan of your music, it helped me through a lot of rough times." I said extending my hand for him to shake, and he extended his as well.
"Thank you, I appreciate you." Jahseh said with a small smile.
"Hey Jah I'm a big fan as well. You have such an amazing voice." Jalyn said lowkey excitedly. He pretty much told her the same thing he told me.

So when I first found out about X I kinda had a crush on him, but who wouldn't? He's attractive as fuck and he has a nice ass body. I found out about him towards the end of 2015, or beginning of 2016, I don't really remember. But now I don't think of him like that anymore.

Anyways, we all started walking. After about an hour of going to different stores and buying clothes and food, we decided to leave.

"It was really nice hanging out with you. We should do it again soon." Scar said.
"You too. I'll snap you when I get home and we'll figure out a day to hang." I responded, and he responded with an 'okay'.

We hugged each other and said our goodbyes while X and Jalyn were doing the same. Jalyn and I went to her car and she dropped me off  at home because it was already 9:30.

I grabbed clothes and got in the shower and washed myself. After about 30 minutes I got out and put my clothes on and wrapped my hair in a towel. I walked into my bedroom and decided to snap Scar.

We were snapping each other and we decided on going to see the new Pet Semitary movie tomorrow. We were also talking about other stuff but I was starting to get tired and so was he.

We both said goodnight and I fell asleep minutes after sending the snap.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter isn't that good but I'm hella tired and I didn't want to wait this long to post the next part. But I hope you enjoy! 🖤
And I decided to add that cute ass picture of Jah Bc damn he fine 🥵🤤