Chapter 6

We are about 45 minutes into the movie and so far it was hella good. I don't wanna miss the movie but I really have to use the bathroom, so I tap Scar on the arm and he turns his head in my direction

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." I said, while he responded with a nod.
As I was walking to the bathroom I noticed that I never call Scar by his real name, Marius. I don't know why I guess I'm just used to hearing 'Scar' and 'Scarlxrd'.

By the time I was done thinking, I walked out of the bathroom and back to the theater. I walked up the stairs and sat next to Marius who was still watching the movie. He looked over at me and smile, so I smiled back. I noticed his hand was just sitting on his knee so I reached over and grabbed it. He looked down at our hands and did a cute little smirk. We continued to watch the movie.

*After the movie*
We walked out of the movie theater continuing to hold hands while our other hands held the food and drinks. We walked to the parking lot and towards his car. And like the gentlemen that he is, he opened the door for me. I thanked him and got in the car. After he got into the drivers side he set the food down, started his car, and drove back to my house.

"Do you wanna come in for a little while?" I asked, hoping he would say yes.
"Yeah I would love to." He said with that cute fucking smile. Fucking heart eyes fr 😍

He opened my door like always and I helped him carry the drinks while he had the popcorn.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked. He hummed and thought for a few seconds.
"We can just chill and watch another movie if you want." He said.
"Sounds good to me." I said.
I went to Netflix and we decided to watch "On My Block" but before we started it I went to go get a blanket for us. I came back and we started the show.

I covered us up with the big fuzzy blanket and sat really close to him. He put his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. But what kinda surprised me was that he kissed me on the forehead but I didn't mind at all.

After about the second episode I heard light snoring above me. I look up to see Marius peacefully sleeping. I smirked and kissed him on the cheek and soon fell asleep right after him.

Hey guys. Sorry this chapter is short but I had to end the night somewhere.
Update: Scarlxrd cut his dreads short but he still looks fine af 😍🥵 you can kinda see it in the picture above.