Chapter 3

Gina's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I always have an alarm set because I don't like sleeping in too late. It was 9:00am when my alarm went off. I decided to lay in bed for a little longer. I checked all my social media's, starting with Snapchat because I have hella snaps I need to open and respond to. Then I checked my Instagram and liked some pictures, but as I was scrolling I came across a picture of Scar that he posted a few hours ago.

And damn was he lookin mighty fine as always

And damn was he lookin mighty fine as always. After staring at it just admiring his nice body I continued to scroll.

I finally finished looking through Instagram and decided to get in the shower. I didn't have any plans today but I still wanted to be clean and look cute because who knows, maybe my plans of doing nothing will change.

After about 45 minutes, I get out of the shower and put on vanilla scented body lotion. I wrapped the towel tightly around my body and walked to my closet to look for a cute outfit. After about 10 minutes of looking I finally find a cute ass outfit.

Then I took a quick mirror selfie to post on Snapchat

Then I took a quick mirror selfie to post on Snapchat. I captioned it 'lookin hella cute with no plans🙄'. After posting it I went don't stairs to make myself some food. Did I mention I live alone? Well if not I do but I don't want to get into too much detail. (Y'all will find out about her past and other shit later)

I looked through my kitchen for something to eat but I didn't have any luck finding something that sounded good so I decided to drive to Chick-fil-a.

I took me about 10 minutes to get there but when I did I pulled up to the drive thru and ordered chicken nuggets with Chick-fil-a sauce, a small fry and a Coke.

10 minutes later I get home and set my food on the table and started eating, a few seconds later I get a text from Jalyn.

Jalyn🤪
Hey girl! Wym you got no plans? Well you do now bitch. I'm comin over and we're going to the mall. See you in a few ❤️

I laughed and shook my head but responded with an 'ok😁'. I continued to eat my food until Jalyn got here. She doesn't live far from me so she's gonna be here in a few minutes.

A few minutes later I heard the door open and shut. I turned my head and saw her walking towards me with a smile on her face. I smiled back.

"Hey bitch" I said and she responds with the same thing.
"What the fuck? You went to chick-fil- a without me. That's rude as fuck" she said, shaking her head.
"Damn I'm sorry. We'll leave when I finish my food." I said, continuing to eat.

After a few minutes I finished eating and we walk out the door to her car. We both get in and make our way to the mall. The mall was about 15 minutes away from my apartment. While we were driving I plugged the aux cord into my phone and started playing music. The first song that came on was 'Take A Step Back' by XXXTENTACION and Ski Mask The Slump God.

After listening to a few more songs by mostly x and Scarlxrd we finally made it to the mall. When we got into the mall we were at the food court first because Jalyn wanted food so I sat at a table and waited for her to get her food. I was scrolling through my phone for a few minutes until I heard my name being called. I looked up confused and straight ahead of me was Scar.

Heyyy guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ❤️❤️
Side note: Scarlxrd is so fucking hot 🤤🥵