TRUST
Can be rebuilt,
It takes time,
Communication,
And pure honesty.*

2 weeks later
Today Haz, Z and I went out for lunch, I didn't really want to go, but I wanted to try to get my mind off of things. Not that it helped. Haz kept telling me about disappointed and mad Tom is at himself. I feel so bad. I love him and everything, but I'm not ready to talk to him again.
I decided it's finally time to read through the messages Tom sent me. I had been ignoring all of them.

I felt awful, obviously he was in the wrong

I felt awful, obviously he was in the wrong. But still I felt bad. Two years ago I would've paid so much just to be in the same room as him. So really even after this, it was crazy it happened to me. Then the typing bubble popped up. Oh crap.

Almost 2:30 I had 1 1/2 hours so I hopped in the shower, before getting dressed into this:

I looked at the clock, and realised I had to go, so I grabbed a sweatshirt out of my case, before running out the door

Z was somewhere with Haz today, but she said I could borrow a car.  I climbed in the car and followed the gps to Starbucks. As soon as I walked in I saw him sitting down, so I waved and got in line to get a drink.
"Hey beautiful, you here alone?" The man behind me in line asked. He looked to be over ten years older then me.
"Actually I'm here meeting a friend here."
"Ah so no boyfriend."
"Well uhh"
It's almost like Tom knew exactly what was happening, because as I was stuttering he walked up.
"Hey babe, I'm back. Sorry I had to run to the bathroom." He said.
"You two together? I don't believe it. I just saw you sitting right back there sir."
Tom intertwined our hands as I started responding.
"Well I think you should, in fact-"
Tom cut me off with a kiss, as we broke apart it was my turn to order.
"I'll have the caramel cloud macchiato please" I paid, got my drink and followed Tom back to his seat.
"Why'd you kiss me!?" I hissed.
"I know it was to far, I was just getting mad at that guy, and I knew it would shut him up."
I took a sip of my drink, and cleared my throat.
"Right, sorry.  I gotta explain myself."
"Mhmm"
"Get comfy because it's a long story. About a month ago Rosie called me up saying that she wanted to be friends with you again, so she wanted my help to set up a party thing for you. That's the reason I didn't call you either, because we both know I can't keep a secret. So I just avoided talking to you, and I shouldn't have. The day you came to my hotel, Rosie has asked to come over to finish planning the get together. I thought that was all it was going to be. I put on a movie while we were planning and next thing I remember she was kissing me, as I pulled away I saw you. I heard you yelling. And then you ran out."
As he told me the story, I just felt so bad. I had been blaming Tom for this, when I should've been blaming Rosie.