Yurak

Keith's P.O.V.

Falling out of the healing pod I feel arms catch me. Thats when I get a splitting headache making groan. As memories flash through my head and I remember who I am. Who I really am. Yurak son of Kolivan, Antok, Ulaz, and Thace. Heir to the Galra empire. When my pain subsides I open my eyes to see Kolivan holding me in his arms. Slightly confused with my memories as Keith trying to fit with my memories as Yurak. "Πατέρας?"

A large smile spreads across him face. Nodding he holds me closer as he runs his claws through the hair on my head. "That's right ο πρίγκιπας μου
its me."

Feeling tears fill my eyes as I properly reunite with my father. We both start purring slightly as we nuzzle each other. But then I remember how we were seperated. That it was my father Kolivan who drugged me and forced me to earth. After they had every single one of my memories sealed away. Tearing myself from his grip he looks at my confused until he sees the anger in my eyes. After making sure my legs are steady I step back from my father. As he takes a step closer to me making me let out a low growl in anger. "Yurak..."

"No don't Yurak me you drugged me sealed all of me memories and sent me away!"

He flinches at my harsh tone I can tell that my eyes a glowing purple. As sign of the quintessence energy I inherited from Zarkon. "Did Μπαμπάς, μπαμπάς, and σκάει know?!"

Closing me eyes I flinch his silence being the only confirmation I need. That all of my parents agreed with the decision to drug me seal my memories and send me away against my will. "Yurak you have to try and  understand that we were trying to protect you."

"Protect me you drugged my drink sealed my memories away took away my form and shipped me to earth all while I was unconscious. I'm not a child any more Πατέρας I'm 21,483 years old."

"Yurak we are your parents and you were being hunted we did what we though was the best way to keep our son alive. Not the next Empor of the Galra empire. But our son our ο πρίγκιπας μου."

"You could of at least told me instead of betraying me like that."

Without another word I turn on me heels stroming off to the training room to blow of some steam.

Lance's P.O.V.

For the first time ever we see a large smile appear on Kolivan's normally emotionless face. Nodding he hugs Keith closely while running a hand through Keith's long hair. "That's right my ο πρίγκιπας μου its me."

Tears fill Keith's eyes as forgotten memories seem to fill his eyes. Bending down he bury his face in Kolivan's neck. As Keith taller then him. Making him unusually tall for a Galra. Purring Keith nuzzles Kolivan's neck like a happy little kitten. While Kolivan nuzzles the top of Keith's head purring as well. But then Keith freezes I can see his body tension as he quickly pulls away from him reveling his true height. Which actually happens to be really close to Zarkon's height maybe a foot or a foot and a half shorter then him. Who is probably around 9 or 10 feet tall. Anger shining in his eyes as he backs away from Kolivan who tries to reach out for him. "Yurak..."

When he says that name we all wait to see how Keith will react. Proving whether or not what Kolivan told us is true or not. "No don't Yurak me you drugged me sealed all of me memories and sent me away!"

As soon as these words pass his lips we all take in a sharp breath. As it confirms every Kolivan says. Meaning Keith or I guess Yurak now is the heir to the Galra empire. Looking up I see Kolivan flinch at Keith's words. While Keith's eyes are glowing purple again with anger.  Though unlike before it isnt causing him any pain. "Did Μπαμπάς, μπαμπάς, and σκάει know?!"