Chapter 8: Wonders

(A/n: So lately, things have been taking weird turns and I think we need some more depth on the other characters. This chapter will not focus on Kirishima. Sorry if things seem forced here)

After Kirishima was taken away, Kaminari, Aoyama and Sero were all super confused on what had happened. They all looked at each other trying to put every piece together.

"Aoyama, why was Kirishima just taken away?" Sero asked. He looked straight into Aoyama's eyes. Aoyama flinched.

"I don't know... they told me that some police guy wants to see him..."

Sero and Kaminari glanced at each other assuming that it was just Officer Todoroki, but why would they have to detain him like that? But as they were talking, Ojiro approached them all.

"Whenever Kirishima comes back, tell him that Bakugou wants to have a lil' chat with him sometime." Ojiro exclaimed.

"Ha about I just talk to Bakugou. Where is he?" Kaminari yelled. He had his fists up ready to fight. He wanted to look intimidating, but no one felt intimidated. Sero aggressively blinked at him telling him to stop because he couldn't stand that second hand embarrassment.

"You think he wants to see you? He wants to see Kirishima. Who even are you?" Ojiro laughed. Kaminari gave a weird look because it sounded like Ojiro was trying to shade him, but it didn't really work.

"You know, you guys can jus-?" Aoyama whispered before Sero blocked his mouth and decided to walk off with him.

"Leave them be, this is Kaminari's problem now." Sero said as they walked to another table and chatted.

"Lol what are you saying. I wanna talk to Bakugou. I bet he can't stand a change against me!" Kaminari exclaimed. He didn't even let Ojiro say anything and walked off to the work out area where Bakugou and some other people surrounded Bakugou because he was their leader.

Standing straight and tall, Kaminari approached everyone. 'Oh fuck what do I do' Kaminari thought to himself, he didn't plan this out. Nobody was looking at him and just working on their strength, which Kaminari hadn't done in awhile. There, Bakugou was working out his arms he realized looked nice.

"YO BAKUGOU, GET THE FCK OVER HERE!" Kaminari screamed causing everyone to look over except Bakugou. There was Tokoyami, the bird boy; Shouji, the guy with a ton of arms; Tetsutetsu, with spiky hair; and Awase, who wears a bandana that low key looks like it's gang affiliated.

"Y'all here something?" Tetsutetsu said picking his ears, faking his confusion.

"Idk bro, I don't hear anything." Tokoyami replied.

And then they went back to doing their work out; Bakugou remained unbothered. Kaminari's pride was shattered.

"WHY THE HECKIE DO YALL HATE KIRISHIMA SO MUCH?!" Kaminari said trying to intimidate them again. Still no reaction.

At this point, Kaminari was only gonna continue embarrassing himself. His pride? Broken. Hotel? Trivago.

"Look bro, if you're going to pretend you're intimidating, don't come here looking like that." Awase pointed at just him.

"Omg are you saying I'm too pretty to fight you guys, aww gee thanks," Kaminari said in a fake girly voice, then his voice went tense. "Don't underestimate me, I got the power of god and anime on my side >:(," he tried once more.

"You weeb," Shouji said.

Kaminari had enough of this cringeworthy embarrassment and shoved through the boys and approached Bakugou.

"GET UP OR IM GOING TO FILL YOUR SINUS WITH PISS AND DISECT YOUR SPINAL CORD." Kaminari yelled. Bakugou just flared up and looked down.

"Who the fck are you even? Get the fck away from m-" Bakugou said before Kaminari slapped him without hesitation.

'Oh shit I did it,' Kaminari thought.

Not too far away, Ojiro, Sero and Aoyama went outside to peak on Kaminari's cringeworthy moment. Ojiro was laughing the whole time.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no no no no no no no no no," Sero said shaking his head. "If anyone asks, I'm not associated with Kaminari."

"OH MY GOD HE'S GONNA GET HIS A** BEATEN. THIS IS TOO FUNNY," Ojiro screamed rolling on the floor laughing.

Bakugou got up without a word, grabbed Kaminari and threw him far from them, close to the fence and just went back to working out.

While being thrown, Kaminari felt a sensation, one he never felt before.

'Oh my god, he's throwing me, I'm going to die, why does this feel amazing?'

And this is how Kaminari fell in love with Bakugou.