Kitty vs. Mary Jane/Plain

Disclaimer: I do not own anything Marvel or anything I borrowed from other media.

Kitty vs. Mary Jane/Plain

*At Peter's place*

It was the middle of the night that Peter was having one of the best rest that he has to have in a long time. He and Kitty fell asleep together as they held each other tight after revealing their feelings for each other when all of a sudden Peter's cell phone begins to ring. Lucky Peter was able to get up and answer so it wouldn't wake Kitty up as well not bothering to read the caller id to see who was calling him this late.

A sleepy Peter answer, "umm hello."

"Hey Tiger," a familiar voice and response that Peter knew too well.

The voice made him wake up a little more with a bit of anger in him as he got up trying to keep Kitty from waking up to continue the conversation.

"Why are you calling me this late at night, I have nothing to say to you, and you definitely shouldn't have anything to say to me," Peter ask his former girlfriend. He and M.j haven't talked since the split up so it was odd that she would be calling him.

"Tiger why you got to be like that? I was calling because I miss you and want you back." MJ said while Peter sat in the living room and kept listening.

"You know how we have our moments/disagreements like what couple doesn't, and this wasn't the first time you and I split, besides you know you miss being me so why not come back to me?" She asks him.

Peter gets upset from hearing that; One he remembers during the last time he was dating her how she suddenly grew to be cockier then confident when it came to their relationship (due to her knowing she is dating Spider-man). Two she was the one who would start the fights about Peter needing to stop being Spiderman when he would get seriously injure and live a normal life which was becoming a strain on him (even his Aunt May wasn't okay with how she was treating him. He would try to make peace with her cause he wanted to try to make it work.

He was now hearing her claim that he misses her like Peter was that desperate and couldn't find anyone else to date just made him feel worse knowing how he uses to think about his self. Peter now remembers that he was currently rebuilding his relationship with Kitty, who he still had strong feelings for, and that now he has moved on and found someone better.

With all that said Peter took a deep breath and went to respond to his former girlfriend saying, "Look, Mary Jane, we are done as in finish as in no more. The last moments of us dating have made me felt miserable especially how you broke up with me. It put me in an awful depression to where I doubted myself as Spiderman and me both physically and emotionally. Recently that has now changed for one I'm slowly building myself up back up. Also I'm actually getting to a better place in my life, and three which is the best part I'm back with Kitty who I should have to stay with and not broke up with her just to get back with you cause unlike your selfish self she actually accepts me for me and allows me to be both Peter Parker & Spider-man. With that said she wouldn't appreciate you trying to steal me back so do me a favor and delete my number from your phone and don't call me back." In the end, his voice went from anger to confidence as MJ got angry and started to yell at him only for the call to cut off because Peter hung the phone up on her.

"Well on the bright side, it's no longer my responsibility to save her from a crazy supervillain haha," He joked to his self.

"Are you okay Petey?" Peter turned to see Kitty awake standing behind him. He wasn't aware that he had woke her up.

"Yeah, I'm better than I got that off my chest like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. How long were you there and heard?" He asked concern about what she had heard.