Chapter 12

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Author POV

The rest of the internship was actually quite normal for Lincoln, he and Gang Orca have occasionally arrested some villains and he has been training, which has particularly surprised Lincoln when he heard that Midoriya, Todoroki and Iida have fought against the hero killer Stain, and won.

Today it starts again with school and for everyone. Lincoln and his classmates are in class right now, talking to each other about what happened in their internships, Mina says, "You two, arrested villains, you've had it well." She talks to Lincoln and Jiro, Lincoln scratches his head and says, "I only helped, most of the work was done by Gang Orca." Jiro says while playing with her earlobes, "I only evacuated people, nothing more." Mina protests "But it's still great." Tsuyu says, "I actually only trained and made patrol. Once we hunted down smugglers:" Mina and Jiro say, "That's awesome." While Lincoln nods his head in approval. Besides, the class still talks about the hero killer Stain and how Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida have fought him.

The class is now in front of a training ground in front of All Might who says "This is the first hour of heroes' foundation after your internship, so we bring some fun, we start today with a rescue exercise race." All Might shows some pictures of the place and says, "This is the practice site Y. A dense, complex and labyrinthine industrial area. You will be divided into four groups and each group will be on their own. Please do as little harm as possible." He says as he points at Bakugou. The first group is Midoriya, Iida, Ojiro, Sero and Aoyama. Kirishima asks, "Who do you think wins, I'm counting on Sero!" Kaminari says "Ojiro is good too." Bakugou says "Deku is going to last!" Lincoln smiles and says, "I do not think Midoriya will last." Mina sneaks up from behind and asks, "How about a bet?" Lincoln Fennec ears twitch and says "I'm listening." Mina grins and says, "When Midoriya is the last one, you have to go on a date with me." Lincoln grins and says "Deal." Miu comes from Lincoln Hoodie and yipped in approval.

The starting shot falls and Sero starts fast forward, he is clearly in the advantage. Ojiro uses his tail, Iida runs off and Aoyama shoots himself through, but nobody pays attention to Midoriya until he catapults himself in front of Sero, green electricity comes from his body, he jumps around and his moves are reminiscent of those of Bakugou. Lincoln grins and says, "Yes, Midoriya, you can do it!" But Lincoln quickly gets quiet as he does something, he thinks "Wait a minute for Midoriya to win, I lose the chance to date Mina, God help me!" Meanwhile, in Mina's head, "Damn Midoriya, why did you have to master your quirk now? I'd have a chance on a date with Lincoln, God help me!"

Midoriya keeps jumping but does not pay attention to the surface on the pipe where he lands and falls to the ground. In Lincoln and Minas head, the two say "Yes!" In the end, Sero has won and Midoriya has become the last, because Lincoln does not want to show that he was secretly hoping that he loses, he lets himself sink to the floor while Mina jumps up in joy and says "YEEESSSS!" Uraraka asks, "Mina, why are you so happy?" Mina grins and says "I have a date with Lincoln!" Uraraka asks "What ?!" Jiro asks, "How?" Mina says "I bet with him that when Midoriya is the last one he has to go on a date with me." Tsuyu says, "That's very treacherous of you, ribbit." Mina says while she waves "Oh, as if you would not do something like that if you were in my situation, I was afraid at the beginning, that Midoriya makes it." Meanwhile, Lincoln thinks "I have to think of something, that it will be a good date." Lincoln goes to Mina, who smiles at him and says, "Are you looking forward to our date?" Lincoln nods and says "Yeah, but let me plan something, I'll let you know when we can go on the date ok?" Mina smiles and says "Gladly."

To be continued.