Chapter 13

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Lincoln POV

Today are the final exams and everyone is excited. I survived the written part well, but now we are in front of the practice area and our teachers are standing in front of us. Aizawa Sensei says "Well, let's start with the practical exam. You have already informed yourself and anticipate what is coming, I suppose." While Mina and Kaminari are happy to fight robots, we got this info from class 1-B, but I do not really believe that.

A voice from Aizawa Sensei scarf says "Unfortunately ..." Headmaster Nezu comes out of the scarf and says "We saw ourselves forced to change the exam because of certain circumstances." Did I know, Momo asks, "Changed?" Nezu explains, "We will focus more on person-to-person combat. You will fight in pairs and against one of us teachers." While the others are shocked, I remain very calm, Aizawa sensei says "The couples are already decided and your opponents too." he explains who is with whom, it is Todoroki and Momo against Aizawa.

The next team is Midoriya and Bakugou, whose opponent is All Might, I'm already sorry for them. The next team is Kirishima and Sato the two compete against Cementoss.

 The next team is Kirishima and Sato the two compete against Cementoss

Then it's Tsuyu and Tokoyami against Ectoplasm.

Then it is said Iida and Ojiro against Powerloader, also known as the Excavation Hero

The next team is Uraraka and Aoyama against No.13, this is interresant, No.13 is actually a hero who specializes in saving. The next team is Mina and Kaminari against Headmaster Nezu, I do not know the Quirk of Nezu so it will be hard for them. The next team consists of Koda and Jiro against Present Mic, which will hurt Jiro because of her good hearing. The next team is Toru and Shoji against Snipe, Toru can get there because of her invisibility. Then it's Sero and Mineta against Midnight, well the pervert against a sexy heroine.

Only I have no partner and no opponent, because we are an odd number. Aizawa says, "Lincoln, you're the only one who did not react in shock when we talked about fighting the teachers, why?" I answer "I thought that might happen." Kaminari says "WHAT ?!" Iida asks, "Lincoln-kun, why did not you inform us?" I say, "I did not want to worry you, if I was wrong."

Nezu points to me and says, "Let me guess, you've developed a tactic against each of us just in case something like that happens." I nod and he grins and says "I thought so already, you noticed that we have given you no partner and no opponent." I nod and say, "Yes, and I have a bad feeling." Miu comes out of my hood and yipped in approval. Nezu grins and says "We've been looking for a specific enemy, you know him." I raise an eyebrow and ask, "Who could that be?"

I'm pretty confused, trying to figure out who it might be and then I hear a voice I know very well. "That would be me, Lincoln." I turn around and see ....... Gaara sensei. I'm shocked and say, "Sensei ..." That shocks most and I hear Momo say, "So that's the sand control Hero: Gaara and Lincoln's master." I turn to Nezu and say "You do it so that everything is interesting."

I am now on the practice grounds and looking for the exit, I would like to try to avoid the fight against my sensei, not because he is something like a father to me, but because I know that he is strong.

I walk until I hear someone coming from my right, I block the attack and see my sensei as he came running at me with a blow. I jump off and we face each other now, me and my sensei, no, right now he is not my sensei, he is a villain and my role as a hero is to catch the villain.

He seems to notice my determination and sends a wave of sand at me with a grin. I dodge, but the sand grabs my leg and flings me into a tree, I make a sword of sand and cut the sand through. I rush forward to Gaara, he catches my sword but I've planned that, I let go and deliver one steps into the side of Gaara, he flinches and I try a blow on his face, but he catches my fist.

He hits me in the stomach and kicks me away. I roll on the floor and then an idea comes to me. I get up and start a sandstorm, now we're both in the sandstorm and I make clones of sand from me, but also cover myself with sand, which I look like a sand clone. Gaara deactivates the Sandstorm and sees that I have created 29 clones, with me there are 30.

We rush forward and he gets ready to use two clones to catch him with a kick from up and down but he catches both of them, smashing both legs off the clones. The next few run to him and come to him, he wraps most in the sand and crushes them, but he does not notice me and grab the handcuff around his wrist, the winner sound sounds and he smiles and calls "Lincoln no matter where you you have won good work! " I laugh and let the sand fall to the ground, I hold my hand in salute and say "Thank you, sensei." He seems surprised and says, "Come here."

To my surprise, he hugs me, but I soon hug back and he says, "It's nice to see you so full of energy." I smile and say, "Thanks, sensei." He grins and says "So, have you already found a girlfriend?" I let go red and say "I'm going in a few days on a date with Mina, the girl with the pink skin." Gaara grabs an arm around my neck and says, "Then we have to plan that well." I say "Oh boi."

To be continued.