A Tampon Stole My Virginity

Just realized how inappropriate tampons may look as the cover...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Periods.

Some girls say it's the worse thing in the world, and some say it's not all that bad. But everyone, I mean everyone, would agree with me if I said we don't want them.

I mean Blood shouldn't be leaving your body, it should be staying in it. I don't care if it's suppose to help us, it's annoying. I mean no, just no.

So today I felt extremely irritated because I failed to bring extra pads with me to school. You think a seventeen year old girl would remember these things, but no.

"I dare you to wear it," Liza said to me. She wore a sly grin on her face, a little too jolly for herself.

"No," I proclaimed. I stared down the tampon in her hand as if it were my enemy. "I'm not going to do that."

Wrapped in a alluring color of pink, the thing sitting inside was what's supposed to penetrate me.

"Can you just please go to the Nurse and ask for a pad?"

"They didn't have pads, that's why I have the tampon," Liza argued.

"Well don't you have any pads?"

"No, just wear this," she muttered. She walked around the empty bathroom with a mischevious grin on her face. "Unless you want to stain your shorts."

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was teasing me on purpose.

"Come on, every girl once in her life has worn or attempted to wear a tampon before..."

"Not me," I justified.

This wasn't the first time I've thought this over. Of course wearing tampons had been a big curiosity for all girls at one point in their life. But I've heard that tampons are painful, and although they should work better, they feel extremely uncomfortable while walking.

"And you never will if you don't do it now." She dangled the object between her fingers.

"No. It' s going to hurt."

"No, it's not! It's completely fine," she argued as she marched over to me. "You're a senior, and you've nver even tried to wear one!"

"So?" Liza sighed and crossed her arms. "Pads are easier to wear anyway. You just stick them on."

"Yeah, but what if I told you these are cleaner?" My brows knitted together as I glared at her. She hit my weak point.

I, Clarity Aims, am a big clean freak. It's the reason why I'm currently ditching lunch. I don't want to stain my white shorts in front of the whole school. My OCD is the reason why I'm so tormented as of right now.

Desperate people would stuff toilet paper into their undies, but that's still dirty to me.

I glanced at the tampon, debating whether or not I was one of those desperate people. Liza grinned mischeviously, knowing that she has fully won me over.

"Fine," I muttered. I snatched it from her hand and marched into the bathroom stalls.

I sat down on the toilet, shorts pulled down my legs.

"How do I do this?" I asked unsure.

"Just find the hole and stick it in," Liza answered. Now I know how guys feel during sex.

I moved the tampon around several times before I finally found it. Can I even be sure that that's my vagina? I took anatomy and phsiology, I mean how hard can it be? Just stick it in right? I inserted the tampon into me, and felt the space being filled.

It felt tight. Extremely tight.

"Are you done?" Liza asked impatiently.

"It feels kinda tight."

"It's your first time wearing one. Nothing strange goin' on..." I sighed as Liza trailed off. She's worn it before so she must be right, right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bear with me it will get better...