Chapter 3

I'm so sorry for not updating like I had promised a long time ago. But with BDB completed, I had the time!

Also, I am very surprised with the positivity this story is getting, so thank you so much for all of you who asked for an update! You are all awesome! 

                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chapter 3

Griffin exited the classroom with the flow of other students, and I sat there, gaping at him as he left. Have you ever met someone so persistent that you couldn’t find the heart to deny them something? He insisted that I work with him, and even gave me his number.  

The bad boy gave me his number.

Even the thought still gave me the chills.

The words echoed in my head as I grabbed my stuff at the side, and began to walk to straight for the bathroom stalls. As people walked around me through the hall, I couldn’t help but wonder why at night? Why not in the afternoon after school was over like any normal student?

Unless…

Unless this was a way for him to get unsuspecting victims to easily go to his house. That’s it. No parent would let their child out at night unless it was for a “project”. They wouldn’t suspect a thing...

Only a few more steps got me to where I wanted to be. The bathroom was equipped with its own little station, where any girl can tip in a quarter to get a new pad or tampon. 

Ever since my first encounter with a tampon, which was not long ago, it was no question that I would choose the pad. The quarter went in, and a pad came out. 

I sat down on the toilet, pants down to the ankles and legs spread apart to take out the tampon. Just tug on the string right?

Patting my hand around, I found the string lightly pulled on it and winced.

"Ow, fuck!" I cursed to myself. Why was it hurting so bad? Putting it in was just half the battle, now pulling it out is a war.

Just one things for sure, I'm going to kill Liza.

I pulled out my phone with my clean hand and scrolled down to Liza(: and began texting away.

Me: You Liar! 

I waited on the toilet seat for her reply, but she didn't text back. 

Me: Hello? 

...

Still no reply. I groaned frustrated by the fact that the only time she doesn't check her phone is when I need her most. 

Should I call her? This is pretty urgent, and english was my last class. I sighed and hovered my thumb over the green 'call' dial. Hesistantly, I pressed the button and held it to my ear.