Days to Remember

5 AM, Saturday, Dawson's house.

Joey walked down the stairs to join his husband on the couch to watch some television. Joey is a model and Shane works in an office. He just came home from a photoshoot they called him to do, usually he doesn't work in weekends. He sat down, made himself comfortable and took his lover's small hand, playing with his fingers.

"I missed you." Shane said, placing a small kiss on Joey's hand that were linked with his.

"I missed you too." Joey replied, giving him a long peck on his lips.

"You look tired." Shane noticed after they pulled away.

"I am, we had to jump alot at the photoshoot today and i'm kinda hungry too."

"You ate an hour ago, right after you came home."

"I know but," he sighed.

"I'm a hungry boy!" he whined jokingly. Shane laughed at the voice he made.

"I can make pancakes." Joey gasped.

"You also want some?" he asked Shane that was still laughing.

"Yeah sure, I'll help you."

"No, you don't have to, stay here and relax."

"Relax? You're the one who need it the most, you worked today."

"Don't worry," Joey smiled.

"I'm a MAN!" he said in his low voice.

"And i'm NOT?" Shane also said in his low voice, making a funny face. They both cracked up, Joey got up and went into the kitchen to make the pancakes. After he made 3 pancakes he turned to look at Shane who was sitting at the table.

"How many you want?" he asked.

"You." Shane replied with a smile.

"How many of me?" Joey blushed, he felt like it was the first time they met after all those years.

"All of you~" he sang. Joey laughed and gave him the pancakes on a plate.

"Fine, have 2." he placed it infront of him.

"Thanks," he smirked.

"Can you grab my note book I wrote in ealier?" Shane asked before eating his pancakes. Joey nodded and went upstairs. He handed the book and sat down to start eating.

"I should finish noting down what I need for my birthday party that's in like, less than a week." Shane said before taking another bite.

"Hmm, lemonade, snacks and ice cubes?" Joey thought.

"Oh and cups, plastic plates and some alcohol. I think that's it, I already wrote the rest down." Shane added.

"My dad said he will come with food." Joey spoke.

"Great! My mom also will bring something." Shane informed.

Joey got up and washed the dishes. They sat back on the couch and cuddled more than they watched television, enjoying the weekend and eachother.

"Hey Joey?" Shane looked up, his head was on Joey's lap.

"Yes?"

"We should go on vacation sometime, after all these years, we haven't gone on one." Shane insisted.

"You're right, we have been too busy with work and other stuff. Where should we go?" he asked.

"We can go to a warmer place and go to the beach."