When signs speak to Us

It's been a month since Shane's disapearance and everyone was heartbroken. They missed the man that would always joke around and make them laugh, he always had a smile on his face especially after he met Joey and got married.

Shane felt lightheaded and sat down, he didn't feel well. He had a fever, he panicked and held his chest, he was losing consciousness, he felt super weak and his vision became blurry, his hearing weakened as it was replaced with a long beep, the kind of beep the machine in a hospital sounds like when someone's heart stops beating. He fell on his side and dozed off. He wasn't getting fed enough, he became alot skinnier and suffered from depression, he was overthinking things and didn't keep his mind accupied with positive thoughts. He did his best at the beginning but after days passed by he was having troubles. Luke came downstairs with a bottle of water, he lifted Shane a little, making him sit up. Shane startled and looked at him in fear, panting, he still felt weak and had droopy looking eyes. Luke opened the bottle of water and handed it over to the man who already had his hands out. Shane took it and greedily gulped the water down, he haven't got water since a day before.

----

Joey came home from an hour of hiking in the woods, he took a shower and dressed nicely, he was meeting up with a few of his friends and family to have a meal at a decent looking restaurant. He arrived at the place and looked around in, impressed. The restaurant looked beautiful, it was luxurious, thank God he dressed the right way. He met up with his people and ordered a table of 10.

Luke

Meghan

Shane's parents

Tyler

Joey himself

Troye

Cat and Joey's parents were sitting at the table.

They had a good time, once in a while Shane's name would be mentioned but they focused on keeping a positive, happy vibe around the table. The food they ordered was brought to them and they could finally eat.

"I wish you could see this place Shane, it's as beautiful as your heart." Joey thought as he took another bite of his chicken filet. Tyler and Cat were talking and cracking up silently once in a while, trying not to get them kicked out. Joey and Troye sat next to eachother and had a conversation about Joey's modeling work, he was interested. Meanwhile Cat excused herself from the table to go to the bathroom, Luke soon followed her. Joey explained the younger boy what he could do or who to contact.

"Hey Joey, there is this new series I downloaded, we should check them out some day!" Meghan spoke who sat on the other side of the table.

"Sounds good, this Saturday maybe?" he took the last bite from his dish, leaving the plate empty.

"Yep, my place!"

"Alright!" he gave a thumbs up and smiled. He turned his head to have a small conversation with Shane's mom, asking how work was etc.

----

Cat was pressed against the wall somewhere near the bathroom in a corner.

"Let me go!" she hissed at Luke who held her against the wall again after she tried to get away.

"Didn't I ask you to pay me 5 mil?! You keep coming up with excuses!" he was pissed and growled in her face.

"Calm the fuck down, people might see us!" she looked around.

"Let me tell you a little something. You know this stupid plan of yours? Well I used it against you."

"Yea I noticed that, now what?!"