The Forgotten

It felt like I was washed away by the ocean. I should have drowned and died but something protected me. I was wide awake and after a few seconds, I realized I was washed away onto a mysterious island. I had forgotten my name so I made one up. Luna would be my name. I would do my best to live on the remains of the island. CRASH. My body was shaking as I walked to see what had caused the noise. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A bright, red phoenix. It's eyes twinkled like the sparkling sky at night.

BOOM!!! BANG!!!

Now something major had happened. There were lots of strangers doing something on this island. Invading? Exploring but with guns? I did something I would regret for the rest of my life and went up to the people. I asked them what they where doing. A man, most likely their leader, told me to follow him and so I did as I was told. He brought me into a room, with blood on the walls (although it looked like someone had tried to wipe it all off). The man said something under his breath. I could tell what he had said.

'No one must know of our Medusa Project.' I asked him what the Medusa Project was and he said it had nothing to do with me and I would be dealt with in a second.

BOOM. I was killed.