Chapter 6: the truth.

The truth is everything wasn't going to be okay and Emily Prentiss knew it even as she reassured the blonde that it was. The older brunette knew there were other questions the younger blonde had been too afraid to ask. Questions that would cut deep deeper than the wound that covered her chest. That wound didn't hurt anymore but these questions would dig up a deep memories that she had pushed far back into the compartments in her head.emily prentiss was pretending to sleep when she jumped out of her skin because something touched her. Only then did she realize it was just her lover."sorry you scared me I didn't mean to react that way". The blonde looked at the brunette "Emily we've all been through stuff that gives us nightmares or leaves us fragile to our surroundings. You don't have to apologize for that" she said as she gently caressed the older woman's arm. Emily tried hard to not show Blonde her weakness but whenever she was touched by her she melted instantly, she covered Younger woman's hand with her own and sat up in bed. "Jen would it be okay if I talked to you about it some time?" The younger woman pulled The older woman into her lap wrapping her arms around her waist and laying her head on her shoulder. "You can talk to me about anything anytime and anywhere. I know you like to be my rock but sometimes you have to let me be yours." Emily turned in JJs lap and looked into her eyes "you my ocean eyed beauty are getting lucky tonight" She said changing the subject. JJ laughed and said "is the smooth talker trying to change the subject". The brunette laughed "maybe she is maybe she isn't. In all honesty if you're willing to let me talk about it I will because I trust you." The blonde looked at Her taking her hand and kissing it softly "you can trust me with anything." Emily knew she was true to her word and began explaining everything to her. When she was finished speaking after more than 3 hours, she unbuttoned her shirt and bra to show JJ the scar from Doyle "I plan on turning it into a blackbird". The blonde ran her fingers over the scar gently caressing the whole area and then soft kisses made a home on the brunettes flushed chest . Her blue eyes focused on Emily's dark brown ones "you are so so strong and I am so proud of you, how far you've come and how much you've been able to confide in my in your time of need. I love you and every part of you, every scar, every blemish, every hair, every inch of skin, your beautiful brown orbs and the history that hides behind them.everything and I would never change a thing." The blonde leaned her forehead against Brunettes and kissed her gently before removing her own clothes and pulling the covers over both of them, holding Emily close to her taking in every inch of her body.