Chapter 1: The unexpected

Paris was everything Emily believed it would be. Everything she remembered. The only thing was it wasn't the bau where her family was, she could only imagine just how broken the team was, just how broken Derek was. The last time she saw Jennifer Jareau she had told her to logon to online scrabble as often as she could under the name Cheetobreath. The younger  woman had questioned what her name would be and all  the oldest said in response was "you'll know it when you see it".

It has been months since she started playing scrabble under the name "blackbird" and every time she communicated with Blonde she felt like a part of her was back that she has been missing before but then when the sessions ended for the day she felt alone again. This would only get harder and the worst part was Emily knew eventually She would replace her too just like everyone she'd ever loved did. JJ didn't know it now but Emily has always had feelings for that particular blonde, but Jennifer was this straight innocent young women who was so unobtainable. I mean she seemed like she liked that One detective....what was his name.... for the life of her Emily couldn't remember and then it hit her. Will La'Montagne. Yuck even the name brought a sour taste to her mouth, but She knew eventually JJ had to move on. The brunette May have been The blonde's best friend but that wouldn't stop JJ from Pursuing a relationship. 
Her thoughts stopped a moment when Jennifer Sent a message in the little chat box on the small corner of the scrabble layout.

Hey. how are you feeling blackbird, I miss you so much....we miss you. Are you free to talk.- Cheetobreath

Emily smiled  a tiny bit and decided to respond with the only thing she could say without giving away too much.

I'm feeling better cheetobreath. I miss you too, I'm always free to talk to you. Always. -Blackbird

She hit send but instantly regretted it. She was lost in her thoughts about how that may have already given a piece of herself to JJ the moment she sent that phrase, obviously friends will always talk but if JJ has read it the way Emily did when sending it she'd know straight away That she wasn't talking as a friend. That's when another message brought her away from her thoughts, one that she hadn't expected.

I'm just getting my bag from the carousel, I'll be on my way to your place soon. Hope this isn't a big problem I would've told you but I need to see you and talk to you in person not on here. -Cheetobreath

That was the last thing Emily expected to hear from her it took her a few second to realize that JJ would be here soon. "Damn. Get yourself together prentiss you look like crap" she thought to herself. She quickly got up and showered. She was int he middle of getting dressed when a knock was heard on her door. She walked to the door in her bra and pants with shirt in hand and opened it.