Chapter 10

Ivy point of view.

"So after the party , Olivia and Rocky were nowhere to be found and I have to clean this place up.",I said to myself. "I got to be out by morning I didn't rent it for that long. I can't believe that I did this all by myself I'm so proud I just hope that Olivia is happy and I hope she gets the boy drama situated like she got two I can barely keep my one with his little sexy self",I thought in my head as i pick up cups ."I'm so lucky I got him but he didn't come tonight either which is making me mad cuz I'm getting suspicious"as I bent down to take off my heels .I picked up my phone and I started to text him when this man came up and said "Can I help you clean the place?".I didn't know who he was but when I turned around I was surprised at how sexy he was he looked like someone I knew. I said," Yes, you can I can use all the hands I can get my cleaning staff is on the way." He said," Okay it's great that I can be around a pretty girl like you." He said ,"my name is Darrius and I go to school with you .I see you around the hallways. Your just so beautiful but you know you got a man. "I smiled and said"So you stalking me?" He said,"No. I'm just watching. Just see if I can get my chance."I thought to myself well suck for me now I have two...

Rocky p.o.v

That party was amazing .Ivy did such a good job. I just can't believe that Olivia has two boys wanting her and she don't even know what to do. I'm like amazed. But I'm not worried about her .I'm worried about my baby cuz Lord knows I just want to dig my teeth into him .He is so delicious and yummy so tonight is going to be the night I get some.

Jayden p.o.v

So after the party, I brought Rocky home ,.She couldn't stop staring at me .she looked at me as if she was going to devour me . I couldn't take it.I had to tell her the truth. I said," Rocky I'm not in love with you. I haven't been in love with you this whole time. I've been using you to make my ex Ashanti jealous." She looked at me. she said," WHAT?" I said," Rocky ,I'm so sorry for using you. I'm not going to have sex with you. I was just spending time with you to get back at her.She thought I was dating you from the beginning she thought I was cheating. I told her we wasn't but she didn't believe me so I made my point. You're an amazing girl and I believe that I have someone for you to date but it just won't be me. I'm just still in love with her. " She said,"Well who is he?"His name is Troy Haynes. He is a football and basketball star from across town at Southview High. He is in the 12th grade and I talked about you a lot and he really likes you. He was at the party tonight he was watching you stalker much she said. I gave her your number and he should be calling you soon because I told him to come get you from over here when I told you the truth. Just as I said that her phone ring. She picks it up and she says." It's him .I have to go now. "She left as I said," I hope we can be friends."