Chapter 4

Rocky p.o.v.

I walked down stairs to see my mom and this man laying on the floor.My first instinct was to cry and to keep Ivy calm because she cant handle death. I was suppose to be the strong sister but I couldn't this time my heart broke.She is my rock.I loved her. She didn't give up on me after our dad left us.She built us up when we got torn down I thought to myself but out loud I screamed ,"NOOOOOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭😭!

Ivy p.o.v

It was as if I have never seen this side of Rocky.She ran to mom on the floor she didn't see herself. It hurt me. I couldn't cope with it myself. I had trouble believing she was gone. It seems like I can't get over it.I stood there frozen from the pain ad the police showed up and removed us from my moms body from the floor as the blood spread more. Kacey grabbed me and didn't let go .She was all I could ask for in that moment.The Police said ,"This man is dead but the woman is still breathing.

*Kacey*

Olivia p

Olivia p.o.v

My aunt just dead right in front of my eyes and I couldn't even bare to see Ivy and Rocky like this it hurt me but I wondered who was the man lying next to her?why where they shot? who did it ? Are Ivy and Rocky and I next? My head filled with questions and everything became blurry and I fell forward.

A man suddenly yell,"SOMEONE CATCH HER!"

* This is what Kiki looks like*~Introduced in the next chapter along with others.~

Kiki p

Kiki p.o.v

I ran to Olivia's side to see what was wrong with her she looked like she had seen a ghost I dont know what happened she just fell out everybody came rushing through the door I can hear the sirens I can see the pain and hurts in the words they said in the eyes of Ivy and Rocky I continue to stay by their side but it was before long when I got the call from my mom that I had to go I just feel bad for them I wonder who and why.So I had to separate Kacey from Ivy and we had to go.

Ivy p.o.v

We rushed to the hospital beside our mom and Olivia.They said mom had some chance of surviving and Olivia was suffering a concussion from falling down the stairs. I can't believe this happened. I don't know how I'm going to deal with this. How are we going to survive?To pay for a place for me and my sister and my cousin to live in?How we gonna pay the bills?Its sad how moments before this we had talked about Rocky ,Olivia and me believe that we can take care of ourselves. We believe that if we all get jobs we can keep the house and keep the bills paid. That talk was on the my head while riding to the hospital it's coming true to the point where I think it's time and I have to change.

I arrive to the hospital and they take my mom into surgery many were there for hours and I asking for update but they didn't have nothing to tell us at 3 a.m. The doctor said," I'm sorry for your loss. Your mother did not make it through the surgery. You will get through this. You will be beautiful women for your mother. You will finish high school. You will go to college. You will achieve greatness beyond your wildest dreams but just know you can only move forward." We cried and cried.We had to tell Olivia and that was gonna break us more.

Rocky p.o.v

I rode in the ambulance with Olivia I couldn't understand what made her passed out like this. I knew what she had to know who is that man next to my mom. Olivia looked pale and she look like she couldn't breathe but I just cried. My mom was shot my cousin fell down the stairs and all I can think about how we going to come back from this.

We pulled up to the hospital and I can see Ivy pacing around waiting . I just sat in the chair as they took Olivia in to a room to check her out when we got the news our mother didn't make it and we cried.The student doctor said,"Here is my is my card,call me if u have any questions?" As he walked off ,I looked at Ivy and I said" mom's gone. How will we tell Olivia? How are we gonna survive now?"

So when I said that Ivy went to the desk and she asked," what room was Olivia?" The nurse said, "Room 804." She ran to the room with all her might. She busted through the door.Olivia was watching TV. Ivy ran and gave her a hug.Ivy said,"You scared the hell out of me Bitch." Olivia smile and said" Good to know that you care but what happened to my auntie?". I slowly walked in the room .I said," Olivia she's gone" The reaction on Olivia's face hurt me she broke down into tears. We all ended up crying together for the rest of the night.