Chapter 7

Rocky p.o.v

So today we go to the lawyers it is 3 days before Olivia birthday and I can't believe that we have to deal with this one already. I've been out and about with my new Bae Jayden.It's just like I can't believe she's gone I've been hiding all of my pain from Ivy and Olivia .I look at him and wanted to devour him. So I had to just get dressed because I couldn't get what I wanted .I heard Ivy singing in the shower as I sneaked Jayden out.We got to the door and I kissed him and said call me later.As I turned around I noticed Olivia was watching me all she did was shake her head and said"I knew it. You trying to sleep with him"I said ."Maybe but that's not your business."and I walked off.I got to my room and I got fully dressed .I put on a flower print dark blue shirt and a orange skirt with a white purse and white heels and a white ring.I put my hair up in a neat bun and I went downstairs to grab snacks.

I put my hair up in a neat bun and I went downstairs to grab snacks

Olivia p.o.v

I was just watching everything happen Ivy and Rocky weren't talking and Rocky is trying to sleep with Jaydan.On top of that im seeing two guys and they both coming to my Birthday party saturday .I just hope this becomes easier .I got up after thinking and i went upstairs to talk to Ivy .She was fresh out the shower but she was rushing ."I dont know what to wear???",She said."I got you,Ivy go do your hair",I said.Ten mintues later ,I was getting dressed and flat Ironing my hair.I put on a nude sweater and nude and black skirt with some Black heels and a black purse.I walked out and Ivy yelled to me "THANK YOU BITCH!!! You know me so well." I laughed. Rocky yelled from down stairs,"Are yall ready? We got 30 mins to get there." I yelled ,"Yeah"And went down stairs

" I yelled ,"Yeah"And went down stairs

Ivy p.o.v

when I came out from doing my hair I saw that Olivia had pick me out a black Shirt with a brown skirt and black wedges with at black purse.And I put on my makeup and I went down stairs .Rocky said ,"Lets go!"So I locked the door and headed to the car.We went to the law firm and we are sitting in the meeting and one of the lawyers are saying that, "Your mother saved up money for all three of you to go to college.She put the house in all of your names so you can stay there as long as you want.You do not need any parent or Guardian to live with you all because You are all old enough to take care of yoursleves .You are not going to the Foster system because mom left the house so. Olivia will be taking on the leadership at your mother's business. She will be given a car for her 17th birthday . Rocky will get to keep your mother's car. Also Rocky will own 35% of yr mother's company. Same with you Ivy.You get a car and 35%of the company and the rest of the ownership belongs to Olivia. She also to me to tell you that you have a brother. "A brother ",we all said in unison.,the lawyer continued to speak "Your brother was killed the day that Mom got shot .He was the man that was dead next to her his name is Jamie Hernandez .He has a family. His girlfriend is named Samantha Scott.She had his son but she is pregnant with twins .She is going to become very close with you guys because she left her a house and about 1.2 million dollars.The rest of the money is split between you three with some left over for his kids and all of your future kids .She mad alot of money within the company so you guys are now rich.She wrote each of you a letter to read on your own and she said to give you guys these keys.And he had us sign papers and we left with blank faces......