Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ivy P.o.v

I finished making the snacks and I headed upstairs. I walked in the room and I could hear Rocky playing her sad playlist.I started to worry.Kareem looked up at me .He said,"Come here." I walked over and sat on the bed .He wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe and calm instantly.I looked at him and he smiled.I don't know what it was but it made me want him.I got up quickly.He said,"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? " I said," No, I forgot the drinks." He said," Ok." I rushed out the room,down the stairs.I was breathing so heavy.I leaned over the counter.I felt a hand slide down my back.I turned around.Kareem was standing there .I said,"What are you doing?" He said,"I'm checking on you.You disappeared fast."I said,"I'm fine, I just panicked about Rocky."(I'm really panicking cuz i cant have feelings for my best friend.)He smiled.He said,"You did not run because of Rocky....You ran because you felt my vibe and you feel it. I just want you to know you were right.She was a Bitch to me." I said,"What?" He said ,"Jessica was cheating on me with a dude named Darrius." I said ,"WAIT,WHAT? I was panicking because i have feelings for you .Now you telling me my old friend was sleeping with your girl.He just took me on a date last night." He said,"You have feelings for me ? You date Darrius? Are you seeing Ethan? This is too much." He walked out the door.I yelled,"Wait,Where are you going?"

I ran to the door .He was gone.Why was he mad at me? I locked the door and went upstairs.I knocked on Olivia's door.She was sleep.I said,"Wake up we need to talk to Rocky."She yelled,"Go away." I said ," I'm gonna pick the lock" She got up and unlocked the door.She opened the door with a sleepy face.I said,"Listen." She said," Let me get my rob". I smiled.

I knocked on Rocky's door. She didn't hear us.So i picked the lock and we entered. She was in the bathroom so we sat on the bed and waited for her to come out.

Olivia P.o.v

I'm telling y'all Ivy almost got cussed out waking me up out of my sleep like that.If it wasn't for the music I would be mad but Rocky needs both of us so I got to come listen. I got my rob and headed to Rocky's room. I shut the door and sat on the bed.This girl took 20 minutes to come out and when she did... It was a much needed talk.

Rocky p.o.v

"What are y'all doing in here?, I said. They both said ,"You need to talk to us so let's talk." Ivy said," We all have been in our own worlds lately. We forgot to have girl time. We lost our mother. We lost our happiness and we all found it in different places.So let's talk about these places starting with you Rocky." I said," Jayden, the student teacher, was using me to make Ashanti Moore jealous." Both said,"WHAT?!?!?" Olivia said," He does know sis is like in a relationship with Kiki right?" I said,"Ashanti is cheating on Kiki with him or they got a Polo relationship going on." Ivy said,"Damnnnnnnn." Rocky said,"Thats not it.He set me up with Ashanti's Cousin Troy.He fine asf.He is like my dream man.He has no problem with me being Bisexual.He actually told Jayden to stop playing me.He basically wine and dined me. He didn't make any wrong moves.He said we could take it slow but when im ready he is gonna make me his girl."

Ivy said," Hold up.Wait a minute. He set you up and dude turned out to be a great catch.Lucky you." I smiled and said," Bitch you crazy.He really hurt me but he made up for it.Im glad i didnt hit him where it hurts tho." " Well how do you feel now?', said Olivia. I said," I'm okay but Ivy might not be .Bitch I see your leg shaking.Spill the tea sis."

Ivy p.o.v

I said,"Last night ,I met a long lost friend.His name is Darrius. We all went to elementary with him." Rocky said,"Snagapus Darrius. Darrius Green?" I said,"Yes. He sorta helped me clean up after the party .Then he took me for a walk and got me breakfast this morning." They both said,"oooooouuuuuuu" I laughed and said," He is sleeping with Jessica."