Chapter One

"I'm going higher than you," I yell to Sammy whose on the swing next to me.

"No you aren't, Morgan," he yelled back to me as he tried to move his legs faster.

I laughed. Me and Sammy always had a closer friendship than the other three boys. I never got along with girls, so growing up my bestfriends had always been boys. Ever since third grade when I moved here to Omaha, you could never separate me from Sammy, Nate, Jack, and Jack. I never felt attracted to any of them, weird huh? They protected me from most people, because they never wanted to see me get hurt again. They've been through almost everything with me, and you'll know more about that later.

"Sammy, hold on! Jack's calling me," I put my feet down and stop the swing I'm in.

"We're at the park"

"Why?"

"I don't want too"

"Fine!"

"What does he want," Sammy said in a girly voice.

"We must go to his house," I say in a manly voice.

He stands up and picks me up.. He starts running towards Gilinsky's house and almost drops me a couple times. When we got to his street he finally put me down and held my hand. No we weren't dating.. He was like a brother to me, but we always acted like this around eachother.

When we made it to Gilinsky's house, we just walked in. Him and Jack J were sitting on the couch on his laptop.

"Where's Nate," I ask as they look up at us.

"He is suppose to be on his way," Johnson told me.

"Why the fuck did you want us here," Sammy groaned.

"We have all the merch done," they yelled together.

"Oh my goodness! Finally," I laugh, "So we leave tomorrow for it?"

"No shit babygirl," Gilinsky smiled and winked.

"G no! She's all mine," Sammy hugged me.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not any of yours," I push Sammy off and sit on a separate couch than them.

After almost an hour Nate comes through the door.

"Sorry.. I'm late," he kind of whines.

He sits on the couch I'm sitting at and I messily climb onto his lap and cuddle with him.

I pull out my phone and take of a picture of us and put it on my snapchat story. 

"Babe, the aren't suppose to know about us," he winks.

"God damn, I guess I'm dating all four of you," I laugh and walk to the kitchen.

I was hungry, so I made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich. When I walked back into the living room they were laughing.

"What are you guys dooooo," I finally notice they're doing a Younow, "Hey everyone." I blow them a kiss.

I sit on Sammy's lap and he kisses my cheek.

"We are all so excited to start the tour in two days," Gilinsky tells them.

"It's going to be super sick," Johnson follows.

"And hella special guests too," Nate mentions.

"Plus this beautiful girl will be at all the stops," Sammy smiles.

"Don't forget Jake, Cody, and Kenny will be there too," I pitch in.

"What the fffff-... Hell are you doing Morgan," Gilinsky asks me.

"I'm eating a sandwhich," I laugh, "Do you want some?" I put my hand over my mouth to act lady-like and Gilinksy nods. I place my sandwhich in front of his face and he takes a huge bite.

"Thanks for eating all my fucking sandwhich," I groan, but then kiss him on cheek.

I read through some of the comments, a lot of hate acually.

"Guys, why are you hating on her? She's our best friend and doesn't deserve it. If you hate on her you aren't a true fan," Johnson told the camera.

All the boys nod in unison.

"Babygirl," Gilinsky says sexually towards me.

"Whaaaaaaaaat," I whine.

"I love yoooooooou," he said with his raspy voice.

"You're okay," I smile and walk away.

I look through my twitter and follow some people.. I love just randomly follow people to make them happy.

"I have to go babes," I wink.

"Do you need a ride," Nate asks me.

"Umm.. Sure," I say and my voice gets high.

"Bye guys," Nate waves to the camera and I blow a kiss.

****************************

I just finished packing my bags to leave tomorrow. We leave to New York City tomorrow, but the tour doesn't start until the next day.. I guess we are going 'site-seeing'. All the other boys touring with us are coming tomorrow too. I haven't met the other people before so I was actually really excited for tomorrow.

I look at the clock and it's 11pm, and I have to wake up at 5am so I can get ready for the flight.. So I decide to go to bed. I text Gilinsky before I go to bed.

Me: What time are you picking me up tomorrow?

JG: 6.. Night baaaaaabygirl 

Me: Night loser(:

I shut my eyes, and slowly I fell asleep.

A/N: I hope you like this fanfiction.. If you have suggestions comment them and stuff lol.