Chapter Four

Sammy's POV

I heard a bunch of banging on the door, but somehow Kenny and Morgan were still sound asleep. I walked up and looked out the peephole.. It was fans.

I rolled my eyes, and opened the door slightly.

"Guys.. I'm really sorry, but you have to leave or I'm calling security," I groaned.

"Can we get a picture?"

"Fine."

After taking pictures with them I locked the door.

"Who was that," Kenny asked from the bed.

"Fans," I laughed.

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep," Morgan murmured into Kenny's chest.

"Sorry babygirl, but it's time to get ready," I tell her.

Morgan's POV

I sat up on the bed and started stretching.. To kinda wake up more. I kept glancing down at Kenny, because he was shirtless and I think he started to notice. I crawled over him and went to my suitcase.

I pulled out a black with white polka dot skirt and a cream colored crop top. I went to the bathroom.. Took a quick shower.. Then put the outfit on.

I'm let my hair naturally dry into its waves, and I put on eyeliner and mascara and red lipstick.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Sammy and Kenny taking pictures together.

"Woah," Kenny smiles at me.

"More like woah what are you two doing," I laugh and walk over to them.

"You look.. Lovely.. Today babygirl," Sammy smiles and winks.

"I look like I'm about to die. Are you guys ready though?"

"Yeah," they simultaneously say.

I put on black heels and walk out the door.

******************

"Morgan.. Do you wanna do a duet together," Kenny asks me.

"Yes, but what song," I returned.

"All of the stars.. By Ed Sheeran," he smiled.

"Perfect, but I have to rehearse so I'll be right back," I got off the couch and got a mic.

I rehearsed the songs I was sining.. Rollercoaster by: Bean, Holding Out For A Hero by: Ella Mae Brown, and Made In The USA by: Demi Lovato.

When I got back to the backroom it was almost time for the M&G.

They split it up so it was Jack and Jack, Nate and Sammy, Jake and Cody, and Me and Kenny..

I sat on the couch and read through some tweets that the fans outside were saying.. And I even followed some of them.

After a little while it was time, so we went to where it was set up with Kenny.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in my ear as the line started to form.

I just smiled.

I hugged girls and some boys, kissed cheeks and did random poses.

A few girls told me that they shipped me and Kenny and it just made me laugh..

*****************

-After The Show-

We stayed backstage for almost two hours when all of us decided to go out and meet and fans that were still there.

"Morgan, Morgan" some girl ran up to me.

"Hi beautiful.. What's your name," I asked her.

"Vanessa. You followed me on twitter before the show," her eyes widened.

"What's your username?"

"@herusername"

"Oh.. I remember following you.. You were tweeting about wanting to meet me. Good thing you stayed," I smiled.

"I was just about to leave too. Can we take pictures and stuff," she seemed eager.

"Of course.." We took a few selfies and A vine of me saying how I love her.. "Can we take a video on my phone so I can put it on snapchat?"

She started crying and nodded.

Guys go follow Vanessa on twitter because she's beautiful and I love her.. Username below.

She hugged me again and left..

-At The Hotel Room-

"Do you have everything?" Sammy asked me as he opened the door.

"Yes, but I'm questioning if I want to be stuffed on a tour bus with 7 boys," I laugh.

We walked down to the lobby and waited for the bus to come.. When it did us 8 entered.

It was a lot bigger on the inside than I thought.

"Who sleeps where," I asked into the group.

"There's name tags babygirl," Gilinsky made fun of me.

I just gave him a dirty look and went to the bed that had my name tag on it. I put my blankets and pillows on it and put my suitcase in the back.

We all gathered in the "living room" part of the bus.. I sat cuddled up next to Kenny on the couch.

He took out his phone to take a snapchat, so I kissed his cheek.

All of the other boys went to the beds, so me and Kenny got to talk again.

"Morgan."

"Hm"

"When you said you were thinking about me last night.. What did you mean," Kenny almost whispered so no one else could hear.

"I haven't been able to be near another guy except for those 4 without feeling sick or scared.. You're the first. I feel so comfortable with you Kenny," I couldn't help but smile.

I stared at him and started to blush. This was a peaceful moment.. And I haven't had one in a long time.

"You're still beautiful," he broke the silence.

"No.. I'm not babe.. Kenny," I was becoming sleepy.

"You are beautiful Morgan.. Do you want to go to sleep in your bed or?"

"I want sleep in your arms," I laughed a little and curled up into him more.

****************

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LITTLE WHILE AND ITS SO SHORT!

LIKE AND COMMENT💗