Chapter Six

Kenny's POV

I woke up around 9 and I saw Morgan cuddled up to Gilinsky. It did make me jealous. Today was Monday, and we didn't have a show till tomorrow night.. It was near Washington D.C., So it wasn't far.. We'd be staying in a hotel tonight though, so I was glad.

"Bro, you're jealous as fuck right now," Sammy scared me.

"Nah.." I lied.

"You need to ask her out.. Make it special.. Like on stage. We can all help you out," he whispered in case Morgan woke up.

"Really bro?"

"I'd do anything to help you. I mean she's happy with you so that's all that matters, but still hurt her and I kill you," he laughed.

All the other boys were waking up while me and Sammy were on our phones.

I was zoned out on twitter when Morgan came and put her arms around me..

"Goodmorning," she bloomed and kissed my cheek.

"Little lovebirds," Jack J said as he recorded us.. Leading Morgan to flip off the camera, "People on snapchat will love this."

"Fuuuuuuck you Johnson," she smiled and blew a kiss.

I do sometimes get jealous with the close relationship she has with the other boys.. I just want her to be mine.

Sammy's POV

"Goodmorning beautiful," I told Morgan as she sat next to Kenny.. She turned away and I winked to him.

"I hate being trapped in a bus.. I like being able to go like to the park or shop whenever I want to," she pouted and went to her bed on the bus, "I am going back to bed."

*

"Do you really want to ask her out bro," I ask Kenny.

"Yes. I really do," he replies.. I looked into his eyes and could tell.. He really wanted to be with her.

"Then we need to make a plan. J, G, Nate.. Come here!"

"What do you want bro," Nate said.

"I want to ask Morgan out," Kenny burst.

"You do know that one little mistake you do will have four guys pounding your face in," Gilinsky told him.

"Yes.. But I'm not going to hurt her," Kenny kind of whined back to him.

"Fine. I approve," Gilinsky reluctantly told him.

"I do too, but only because she is never really happy and she is with you," Nate then added.

"I mean why not, but remember about us four," Johnson finished.

"So how should I do it? Sammy was thinking something on stage.." Kenny dragged on.

"You can be singing a song or something, and then we'll have Morgan walk out and we all will have roses or something and you ask her," I tell him.

*********************

-At The Hotel-

Morgans POV

I was cuddled up next to Kenny on the bed. I was freezing for some reason. All the boys went out to eat again, but I don't feel good today.

All of a sudden I felt like I need to throw up, so I ran to the bathroom.

"Morgan are you okay?" Kenny ran behind me only to witness me throwing up in the toilet.

He walked behind me and pulled my hair back and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay?" he asked again.