1-Vmin 🔞

🔞 nsfw parts are marked 🔞 

1- Secret Love (VMIN)

Once again they were alone and away from the others, Jimin met with Taehyung in a  park within walking of distance of his apartment. They had been meeting like this for awhile now, often in the early mornings or  early evenings. 

A deeper friendship had struck up after their previous meetings, but they kept it hidden as they didn't know what the others would think. They often did some deep talking, some singing, soul searching,  and even played a few board games. They were quite close friends by now. 

Really close. 

This particular night they were sharing their most personal secrets with each other. Telling each other things neither had told anyone else ever before. Things that not a single soul on Earth knew about them but themselves. They were even telling each other about funny pranks they'd managed to pull off or get away with.

"Then there was that time I...destroyed Namjoon's computer mouse!"

"oh my God, Jimin! that's so petty! and I should've known it was you!"  Taehyung laughed as he point an accusatory finger in Jimin's direction.

"Well he thinks he can make little slick comments about my height. I had to teach him a lesson." Jimin shrugged without an ounce of guilt, barely containing his chuckles. 

They both laughed and laughed. Until their stomachs hurt from it. The night had been full of stories like that. The time Taehyung 'accidentally' tripped Seokjin in a pool Or the time Jimin secretly fooled Jungkook into thinking it was the end of the world. Endless stories shared just between the two of them and no one else.

It was making them closer.

Closer then Jimin had ever thought possible.

As Jimin was telling another story, he thought he saw Taehyung examining his body and looking with.....was that longing?

'Nah... it couldn't be.'

The moment was over before it had even begun and they departed from each others company. Jimin felt like something had changed that night, but he wasn't sure what. All he knew was there was a slight flutter in his heart when he looked at Taehyung now.

Could it be that maybe he felt it too?

---
Later That Night
---