2- Yoonmin

2- The Clouds That Danced Like Crip Walking Birds (Yoonmin)

Min Yoongi was thinking about Park Jimin again. Jimin was a short angel with plump lips, a pretty face, sparkling eyes, and a big butt. He thought of his friend often and about how he felt about him. He knew Jimin never thought of him as just a friend. Not in the way most friends should anyway. He was going to confront Jimin about that today. 

He was nervous.

Yoongi walked over to the window and reflected on his surroundings. He had always loved his hood, Daegu. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sleepy. Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the short figure of Park Jimin.

Yoongi gulped. He glanced at his own reflection in a nearby window. He was a thoughtful, funny, vodka drinker with a slim face and black hair. His friends saw him as a kooky, klutzy kitten. Once, he had even brought his friend who was a famous rapper back from the brink of death.

But not even a thoughtful person who had once brought a famous person back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Jimin had in store for him today.

The clouds danced like crip walking birds, making Yoongi feel some type of way. Yoongi grabbed a loaded gun that had been laying nearby; he massaged it with his fingers. It clamed his nerves a little to feel the chrome weight of the Glock in his hands.

As Yoongi stepped outside and Jimin came closer, he could see the doubtful glint in his eyes.

Jimin gazed at him with the affection of 2,014 soulmates. He approached him and whispered in hushed tones, "I've got something to tell you."

Yoongi went to interrupt him but Jimin pressed one of his small pointer fingers to his lips and continued on. "I'm in love with you and I want your love back."

Yoongi studied him closely, feeling even more anxious and still fingering the loaded gun he held down by his side. "Jimin, all I want is to be loved too." he replied.

Jimin looked at him with hopeful feelings. Yoongi's heart beat hard in his chest, like two real, thotianas busting down at a very hype cook out, which had hip-hop music playing in the background and two sassy uncles twerking to the beat. He was anxiously waiting to say his next words because Jimin deserved to know the truth.

Yoongi studied Jimin's plump lips, pretty face, and big butt. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Yoongi in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you like that Jimin. I love you as a friend but I'm not in love with you."

Jimin looked pissed, his emotions raw like a oyster that wasn't cooked.

Yoongi could actually hear Jimin's heart as it shattered into 1,901 pieces. Then the short angel hurried away into the distance with tears streaming down his beautiful face. Not even a drink of vodka would calm Yoongi's nerves tonight. He had just lost one of his closest friends.

----------

😭😭😭😭