14

// Chris' POV; First Person. \\

"Babe, lemme come through." I spoke to her through the phone as I slipped my feet into my slides.

She sighed. "I don't know Chris.."

I scrunched up my face, making my way out the door. "What you mean, you don't know?"

She kissed her teeth. "My aunt over here Chris."

I was still confused on how I couldn't go to her house. "And?"

She sighed heavily. "Just- You can't come Chris."

I rolled my eyes, and hopped into my car. "I'm coming over anyways."

I hung up the phone, and threw it down in my cup holder. I started the engine and drove off to her house.

I ain't ever meet her aunt before, from what she told me her aunt was a bitch but I didn't think she would be so bad that I couldn't go over there.

Unless she lying and got a nigga over there.. Nah, not my baby.

I pulled up to her house, getting ready to turn into the driveway when I see a big ass hummer parked there.

The fuck? That can't be her aunts car.

I scoffed, and parked on the side of the road.

I hopped out, grabbing my phone and took the spare key I had from my pants pocket. I unlocked the door, and softly closed it.

"Oh my gosh Nate! Get outttt." I heard London say.

Nate started to laugh. "Why babe?"

Trying not to make as much noise, I walked over to the living room and peeked through the door.

Sitting on the couch, my seat to be exact, was a nigga. Not any nigga, that nigga that I saw with her when we went to the zoo.

I stepped back a little, and furrowed my eyebrows, thinking to myself.

There ain't no way in hell she dating that guy. Nah.

"Nate, what are you doing?" London asked him.

He laughed again. "Chill babe, I'm getting some food."

I stepped back behind the wall, where I couldn't be seen.

I heard her say okay, and the door opened and closed.

I stepped out into the opening, and he jumped. I slapped my hand over his mouth and looked at him.

"Don't talk loud." I spoke lowly.

He nodded fearfully.

I stepped back, and tucked my hands into my sweats. "You like ole girl out there?"

He smirked, and started to nod. "Yeah, mama perfect as shit."

Ain't nobody call her mama but me nigga.

I nodded, and sat down at the counter. "What you like about her?"

He sat next to me. "She cute, her ass is big as fuck, and she thick too."

I squinted my eyes at him. "So you tryna fuck?"

He smirked and ran his hand across his face. "Yeah man, but she ain't tryna do shit because her man in the way."

I raised my eyebrow. What she been telling his ass.

"What about him?"

I glanced back at the door, then back at him.