22

// London's POV; First Person. \\

"Derek man!" I said, pushing him out the way.

I was making breakfast for MYSELF, and he invited himself over so I had to make it for two, but he keeps getting in front of me like he wants to cook it himself.

"Lemme see your pancakes!" He semi-yelled, stepping in front of me.

I groaned, and pushed him out the way once again, and turned off the stove.

"Fuck this, we going to iHop."

I grabbed my jean jacket and slipped it on over my grey t-shirt, I slipped my feet into my black moccasins and stuck my hands into my sweatpants pockets.

I looked at Derek and sighed. "Why you standing there ugly?"

He rubbed his curls, and shrugged, looking at me. "I don't want iHop."

I groaned. "Lets go!"

He smirked, and sat on the stool, crossing his arms over his chest. "No."

I sighed. Grown ass man acting like a two year old, what the fuck.

I rolled my eyes. "Suit yourself."

I opened the door and walked out, then I heard him jump off the stool and run out behind me, his timbs making a sound as he ran.

"Nah, hold up!"

I laughed, walking around to the drivers side and hopped in as he hopped in the passenger side.

I started the car, and drove to iHop.

When we got to iHop, we got out and walked in, taking a seat in a booth.

"Hello, I'm Jennifer, I'll be your waiter for today." She said, looking directly at Derek.

I put my head in front of his and smiled creepily. "And I'm London, give me my menu."

She rolled her eyes, and handed me and Derek the menu. "Anything you want don't hesitate to ask,"

I nodded, "I WILL!"

She looked at me. "I wasn't talking to you."

I shoo'ed her off. "I want chocolate chip pancakes and bacon."

She wrote it down, and looked at Derek. "And for you?"

"Same thing baby." He said, smirking.

She giggled, and flipped her hair- I mean, weave over her shoulder and smiled. "I'll be back with your food."

We nodded as she walked off, I busted out laughing. Derek looked at me oddly before speaking. "What you laughing at kid?"

I rolled my eyes. "Why she all up on you?"

"Because I'm sexy, the fuck you mean girl?"

I laughed. "Nah. You mighty ugly my nigga."

He sucked his teeth, biting his lip as Jenna came back with our food. "Thanks ma."

She set my plate down in front if me, and I smirked. "Thanks Jenna."

She kissed her teeth. "Jennifer."

"Jessica?"

"JENNIFER."

I tilted my head to the side. "Jenna it is."

I drenched my bacon and pancakes in syrup, them dug in.

A couple hours later, Derek was at his house, I was at mine, watching Netflix with Dee.

I was so close to falling asleep until Chris texted me, telling me to go over to his house.

Groaning, I picked up a sleeping Dee and carried her into my room. I sat her on my bed carefully, and let her sleep.

Why Chris always want me in the middle of the night?

I slipped an oversized sweater over my sports bra, and slipped on plain black leggings and headed out to my car.

-

"Christopher!" I yelled, walking into his house after I shut the door.

"Mama!" He yelled back, soon enough I heard his footsteps tumble down the stairs.

I giggled as he picked me up into his arms, and spun me around. "Hey mama,"

He set me on the couch and crouched down in between my legs.

I ran my fingers through his curls, looking into his big brown eyes.

We looked at each other for while, my hands on his head, his hands rubbing my thighs.

I smiled down at him, and he smiled up at me. Leaning up, he kissed me slowly, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

His hands slid up my sweater, tugging it off me, he laid me back against the couch, and I pushed him back slightly, and bit my lip.

"Chris," I spoke softly, looking up at him as he hovered over me.

His eyebrows raised, as he places butterfly kisses along my jaw. "Hmm?"

"I bought a condo.."

___

Do you even read this?

Way to kill the moment 😒

Sorry if this sucks asshole, but idk. My head hurts but I felt like writing and I'm so bored, but I'm not home and it's just ugh.

Can someone like text me? Kik me? - torilauryn___ - three under scores..

But um ya, Derek in MM, I changed his character btw bc I think he looked cuter.

- Toraay 💕