28

// Nathaniel's POV; First Person \\

"Yo, you ready?" I asked her as she fixed herself in the mirror.

"Wait," She started, patting jeans pockets. "Nathaniel where my lipstick!"

"Fuck sis, ion know! What you need lipstick for?" I kissed my teeth, shifting my weight onto my left leg.

"I have to look cute!" She said.

"Karrueche. How the fuck are you going to look cute wearing a ski mask?" I yelled, looking at her.

"Hey! I look cute in everything!" She smirked. "Remember, mom always said I was the cuter one."

I sighed, shaking my head. I grabbed my 40' caliber off the table, and tucked it into my waist band.

I grabbed Karrueche's Glock 19, and tossed it to her. "Here."

She gasped as she caught it. "Why the fuck do I need a gun?"

"Why the fuck do I need a gun," I said, mimicking her squeaky ass voice. "Fuck up and just take it."

"I'm not taking it until I get an explanation!" She yelled, stomping her foot.

"Shut the fuck up," I mumbled. "No wonder Chris ass left you."

"WHAT?" She yelled, getting up in my face. "Pussy ass ni-"

I grabbed her by her neck, and held her up on the wall, 40 caliber to her temple.

"Listen here, you may be my sister but don't EVER step that close to me again bitch."

She rolled her eyes, after I dropped her to the floor. "Stop fucking asking questions and lets go."

I grabbed my black sweater, pulling it over my head. I looked down at my watch, seeing the time. 11:30pm.

I smirked. I walked outside with Karrueche on my tail.

I got into the car, she got in too. I started the engine, and backed out the driveway, onto the street.

I drove downtown, to where he sells his shit on a Tuesday.

There he was. I rolled down the window, and drove by him slowly, firing shots at him.

I knew it hit him because screaming and "call the police" came from different mouths as I sped off.

That's what Chris country ass get for taking my girl. Don't fuck with what's mine.

/ London's POV; First Person \

"Heather," I sniffed. "He hasn't come yet, I'm scared!"

She giggled. "It's okay mama, get some rest okay? He's probably caught up."

I sighed. "Pray that Chris doesn't get hurt please?"

She chuckled. "Alright baby, goodnight."

"Bye Heather."

I hung up the phone, and turned on the television in my room, going to the news channel.

12:34am; Wednesday May 6th.

I sighed. "Come home Chris," I mumbled, going into a deep much needed sleep.

// Nathaniel's POV; First Person \\

"I shot him sir." I said, standing in the middle of the room, face-to-face with London's father.

"Good job. Have you met her mother?" He asked, smirking.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I thought she was dead?"

He laughed. Loud. "Nah. Faked all that shit."