\23/

POV Calum

we are in the U.S now for the tour its amazing we are half way or time here, Fay can you come pls I ask her and she walks to me. what's wrong she ask me with here toothbrush in her mouth what makes me giggle, do you wanna go on a date? we didn't do much lately I ask Of course  you know I love to go with you and I know that it is hard and you also know that I don't care we both know that we love each other to death she say and I smile, you're the best I say and kiss here cheek. so are you done then we can go I say and smile. she shake here had and giggle.

Where are we going Fay ask me, we are walking outside the parking space from the concert building where we staying tonight, there is a beach nearby I wanna go to there I say. you always know the best places to go for a date Fay say that's why you love me I say and she jumps on my back. 

Surprise I say if we walk on the beach, I made a picknick for us I continued I love you, its beautiful she say and kiss me. we sit there and just talk and eat.

POV Jaden

Mikey! I say What he say should we do something I ask What do you want he ask and sigh Cuddle I say Sure he say and lay down next to me. what is going on with him, he is not himself anymore. 

Should we watch Pokémon I ask, f*ck yes he say and he takes my laptop to open the playlist from Pokémon and so we started to watch it.

POV Luke

what's you're doing babe I ask, playing Mario kart Ashton say and giggles can I join I ask all time Ash say
Mia, Hazel you guys wanna join also I ask of f*cking course Hazel say and Mia just nodded.

And that's is what we did all day just playing random games on the Nintendo.