\33/

POV Mia

I'm sitting with Jaden in our hotel room, what do i have to do she ask me and point to her tummy. you have to say it sooner or later he deserve to know I say and look to her but how? what if he is going to be mad she say and cries you will find out just to tell him I will be with you if that is what you want I say realy! she say of course I say. no were you waiting on call Mikey and say you wanna talk I say and grab her phone and dial Michaels number, she took a deep breath and call Mikey. he babe, yeah i wanna talk, alright see you soon, love you to. it will be okay I say and hug her.

hey what's wrong babe a worried Michael asked when he walks in, sit down pls I say and point to the bed in front of us. wow, wow why your crying darling he ask Jaden looks to me and i nodded first off al pls don't be mad or leave me she say, I wont your the love of my live you mean everything to me he say and looks to me. I- I'm pregnant Jade say as good as possible, are you sure he asked confused. I stand up to get the tests, there you go I say and give him the tests. OMG I'm so happy i'm going to be daddy Michael say. what your not mad or something Jaden ask Mikey shakes his head why would i be mad it was my fault or you had to cheat but i know you don't dp that so its our own fault but I'm happy I always wanted to start a family when i was younger but I didn't know it will be so soon he say and hug Jaden. I will leave you guys alone I say and walk out of the door. Hey Mie I hear Ashton say hey smash I say and smirk how is it going he ask and point to our hotel room, great Michael i positive and supportive I say come on lets go to the others Ashton say can we go to Louis and the other lads I ask he nodded but didn't say anything.

Hey guys I say and jump on bed on top of Liam and Niall, Hey Mia they say. Ash joint on the other bed where are you guys up to I ask them, Just bussie with music choice for tonight Louis say to me oh let us see Ash say well we can do 3 á 4 songs and we where thinking about those Harry say and give Ash a paper I walk over to him and sit down on his lap.

- The story of my Life
- History
- One thing
- You and I
- No control
- Little things
- Drag me down
- Am

I like A.m, Little things, no control and you and I but the others as well we say in sync.
Well that's set then Niall say should we play some video games Zayn ask sure why not I say and look to the guys, smash! Liam yells OMG yes I f*cking love that game Louis say the start the switch/ smash and start to play a match. I watch the guys play without knowing what they play, the first round is Niall vs Louis, Louis won with one more point. The second round is Zayn vs Liam, Zayn won that game. Mia do you wanna play it against me Harry ask I nod I don't know the controls but sure I say and sit straight for the tv where they are playing on. Its ended with a draw, good game he say and smile to me thanks same to you gg I say, we played further with different matches.

POV Ashton

Hey guys we have to go, soundcheck almost start we can't be late I say looking up form my phone. Oh shit Mia can you put this of we have to go Liam ask of course guys go I know what you wanna say but seriously it's not a problem she say your the best babe I say and give her a quick peck on the lips.
We walk out of the room to get the other boys from Luke's and my room.
We jump in the car and Dave drive us to the Arena.

Hey guys welcome back take your stuff so we can start the people from soundcheck say, we nodded and get our stuff.

We are almost done with the show, the girls are coming up. Hey Mia say and take place on my lap, hey everyone today we are doing a special song to everyone who is here and who is out side Mia say as you all know on this tour there are 5 more incredible artists Fay say they have a song who is so inspirational and means a lot to us Hazel say we wanna bring it over to you guys Jaden say and they start to play the song 'what makes you beautiful' What the girls dont know is that the lads are going to sing with them.

[Fay/ Liam:]
You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make-up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

[Mia/ Harry:]
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

[All:]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh, oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'd understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh, oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh, oh
That's what makes you beautiful

[Hazel/ Zayn:]
So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right
I put it in a song
I don't know why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes

[Fay/ Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you

[All:]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh

[Mia/ Harry:]
That's what makes you beautiful

Nana nana nana nana
Nana nana nana nana
Nana nana nana nana

[Hazel/ Harry:]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

[All:]
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

Baby, you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful (Oh)
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
([Mia/ Harry:] desperately)
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful
Oh oh

[Mia/ Harry:]
That's what makes you beautiful

POV Luke

The faces from the girls are amazing they are so surprised that the lads are singing with them, Mia and Harry just finished the last sentence.
Wauw guys thanks for singing with us Mia say, no problem girls it was amazing to tour with the lads and those lovely girls Liam say. We gonna miss you and we will see you back later they say in sync and run of, are you guys okay with one more song Jaden ask and the crowd are screaming, they played one more song.

Thanks everyone who is here with us you where incredible tonight and the past few days we say all of us got to the front of the stage and bow and run of stage.

That was an incredible show to end this part of the tour Ash say as we walk in the dressing room I agree we say in sync. Guys let's party tonight and tomorrow we fly to the Netherlands to go to Belgium John say hell yeah that would be awesome Mikey say let's change and then go out I say and they agree.

So that's what we did that night, we went to a restaurant and after that to some pub and just have a party. At this moment we are back in the hotel and are going to bed. Sleep well we say in sync.