2-Surprises rising and You will not go back to this school anymore

Two months later

Izuku was looking at a light green holographic screen that was in front of him, had been talking about his status and everything that happened to him, but his main concern was what was associated with it, it was three other smaller screens. He discovered that he had triplets in his belly, but it was not the most surprising thing he discovered, it seems as the One for All joined with Fertility and the game, it can increase its potency and Fertility was also increased and adapted, as the fact that their gestation instead of being nine months will be fourth since the children will grow faster along their development, than they would normally do. This worried him, but when he realized that he could follow everything through his quirk, he made it more calm.

This did also work more on his knowledge of his quirk, the book was codes he could put into his "game" making him have information, after weeks he managed to recover, after all he had only played in the book in inventories and millions of information flew to him. He also gained his equipment and powers, leaving him very much ... op if he were to speak, but the most surprising thing was that the universes could be different, nor ask how that happened and how the book could do it, nor his others I understood. The book was with Nara, because the last "The Gamer" was part of her clan. But it was there in South Korea and also died a few years, maybe a hundred years maybe, so he must have gone to a new universe, he does not understand Gaia and his thought that would be a good idea. Did you know that there was a world where heroes do not exist and only have them in movies or comics? This was so different ... and strange at the same time. There was one called Captain America that reminded him of All Might, until he had other incredible heroes and even those without quirk, Batman being the main one of all.

This knowledge helped him a lot, but also made him think of mine now, he learned that lying was never a good option. Until that time the lie made everything around her worse, the mistakes made with it will not be forgotten, not that its children are a mistake, but the fact that they were not made with love or planned. It was simply factors on account of lies in his past, even my fear of rejection from his father was a lie. His mother talked to him and told him the whole truth, but now that he thinks, maybe if she had spoken to her father from the beginning her family would not be so ... broken.

Izuku: "I have to tell Kacchan that he is going to become a father, no matter what, these children should not live in a lie and I should not even lie to Kacchan. What happened between me and him was something for both of us to solve, I can not leave these children live what I have lived, in a life of lies. "

Izuku sighed and touched his belly, hoping that everything would be good for him and his children, the triplets seemed calm in his belly, but had times that they kicked. He still had the vomiting after their hair growth, it was kind of frightening for him, especially since he could not eat Katsudon anymore. Just thinking that he is already two months away without a delicious pork made his eyes on rivers of water, however he still wants to know ... where his children had these strange wishes, one he understood: flake ice cream with sauce of pepper, after all his own father was a lover of spicy food.After Izuku eat these desserts always at night made him used to it, but it seems that his children got tired of the sauce and wanted something more spicy, Izuku still taste the pepper yesterday night.

Izuku: Well, that's what I'm going to get used to, but I still have to think about how I'm going to tell Kacchan about our children .... I do not even know how he approaches this subject with him, think about it, better talk to him just before the children are born, after all it is better to know soon that he will not help you sooner than later, for God's sake how he will react when seeing me with a bigger belly that should and how I go explaining all this? .... There's still his parents, Aunt Mitsuki's going to be so angry if he finds out what her son did and even worse if he does not want the children, I can only imagine the face of Uncle Masaru's concern. ..Ahahahahah impossible, I will never be able to see him again, but the best thing is to talk now, I have to explain the whole situation .... How will this affect our families? What about Kacchan's hero career? His dreams are going to be destroyed by my quirk, does not that mean it's my fault? I wanted to be a hero and not hurt others, but I'm hurting everyone around me and ....