1-Uncovering Truths and Powers

Lies are fake flowers can be eternal but still remain lies

Katsuki was looking at Midoriya, the same was naked and on the table, full of semen full body, he did not believe what he had done. Years and years, repressing that idiot feeling he had and now he did something he can never even see Izuku's face again, seeing the state he had left Midoriya made him feel disgusted with himself, getting up from where he was and seeing that the sun was already dropping down at that moment, he felt rubbish. His ex-best friend, the person he loves and his victim all those years, was fainted at a school table, because Katsuki can not control his own hormones and decided to overflow everything in it. With a heavy sigh he got up and left the room. room, did not want to see the eyes of the person he loves and see again that he had failed her.

After Katsuki left an hour later Izuku woke up sensing the whole body numb, he felt dirty and worn, seeing his body began to cry, knowing that what had happened was not a dream but the truth that his friend had raped him and spoke the hard words to him. Lifting and feeling something dripping between his buttocks, he made Izuku fall to the ground again, the pain in his body was huge, he wanted to vomit because of so much pain he felt, he started to produce a green energy in his body and closed his eyes screaming at everything her heart and releasing all the energy. She went to expand all over the place and then returned to his body making him faint again, in that bookcase a janitor came by and saw the Izuku.

In desperation he took the child and ran to the school ward, in that same shelf in the tunnel that was supposed to be the slime man, had a man naked and scared of his body and a woman saw him and shouted at the top of his lungs that there was a pervert in the tunnel. All Might appeared and arrested the man, calling the authorities the woman who had shouted ran out and did not see the scene, but when he arrived at a glassware was frightened, because well in front of her was but without their ears or characteristic of a rabbit. She soon fainted afterwards, many reports of unsuccessful quirk were made and doctors trying to see what had gone wrong in this people.

No one knew that the person in charge was lying on the bed in the infirmary being cared for by her and a worried janitor, both knew how that child was treated and often protected the little one. Neither of them knew he could reach that end, when they observed the child and the woman tried to use her quirk only to find out that she could not do the same for the janitor, both were scared by it and it was at that moment that they saw Midoriya shine in green and they were scared , the boy soon woke up every drug addict yet and had bruised and was now in another suit larger than his. Seeing the two on his side, he felt the tears begin to fall, but he forced a smile and said:

Izuku: Nara and Takashi, you helped me, thank you (hugging when tears threatened to fall even more)

Takashi: Oh Izuku (Embracing him) Hear this cleaner, nothing is more important than a life heard, you are a human. Remember what I said, I want to one day see you becoming a hero, not just one, but the greatest hero. Show that from scratch you have everything you can do, that day you can not forget, but you can strengthen yourself and make all the pain in force and one day forgive who did it. (Tears fell from Takashi's eyes) If not how can it be called hero? (Smiling and putting their foreheads together) All these real heroes started with something much stronger, this is the desire for help and comply with the laws, the difference between a hero, vigilante and villain is just a thread. ) Do not suppress these feelings, my little one, they that show that you are you. (Placing a hand on Izuku's face) Give me a smile!

Izuku: Thank you Thank you Thank you (Smiling and the tears fell)

Takashi: This is my boy (Embracing the Izuku)

Nara was smiling, right next to her was an old red book, this book was a secret that she herself had kept from her family. Finally she could see the reason, this lack of quirk could only mean one thing, Izuku was chosen by mother earth stop inheriting the greater power it has, a power that can change reality and change everything around it, but the motive was uncertain for it. Why soon the boy who just suffered so much? Why not before? What is his motive if chosen, or maybe he has something stronger than that ?. Seeing the blood tests realized that his quirk had already returned, he happily drank the blood of Izuku taking the analyzes that the blood gave to her.