Cat Nap (Lysandre X Reader)

You had been dating Lysandre for a few months now. In that time you have moved in with him, and gotten to know a lot about the Leader of Team Flare. Especially his napping habits.

You could have sworn he was a Pyroar incarnated as a human. He always groomed his hair to perfection, he secretly (only to your knowledge you assume anyway) prefers a carnivorous diet, and he napped quite frequently during the day. Whenever he got the chance of some free time, he would nap wherever a comfy piece of furniture laid. You would usually come home from battling or whatever you did that day, to find him curled up on the sofa. 

Today was no exception, coming home you found Lysandre sleeping soundly on the sofa. Team Flare uniform and all, as if he came home and immediately flopped on the comfy furniture to sleep. You smiled, hanging up your (f/c) coat and tossing your keys on the rack. You then place your empty pokeballs on the table by the couch, having let your pokemon out to have some space and relax from their battling. You then made your way to your sleeping boyfriend, kneeling down beside him. 

He looked so cute curled up on the couch, you began to run your fingers through his fiery orange hair, admiring how soft it was. You notice a small smile appear on Lysandre's face, his baby blue eyes opening to look up at you. Maybe he wasn't so asleep as you once perceived. "May I join you my dear?" you asked. He nodded, sitting up so you could snuggle up to his chest. The scent of expensive coffee and cologne filling your nostrils. You loved his smell, you would never get enough of it. Hearing his heartbeat steadily beat in a soothing rhythm, you relax. Letting a deep sigh of content escape you, your arms snaking around Lysandre's back. 

He sighed happily, laying back down again. Pulling you closer to him in the process, getting you both comfortable. "I love you my dearest (y/n)" his sweet voice purred in your ear, as he caressed your back. The other rubbing your shoulder in a soothing fashion, causing you to close your eyes and smile. "I love you to my King of the pride," you said, the nickname suited him well. He chuckled in your ear before his eyes drooped from drowsiness. He then fell asleep with you, both of you quite content on having a little cat nap together.

~FIN~

Authors Note: Please vote and request in the comments! Or PM me if you wish! Don't forget to follow me and my story for updates! This was my first time writing Lysandre and I like how it turned out! And as always, keep dreaming!