Seducing a vampire

Baz

I'm quite enjoying the bickering, especially Agatha proving my point that Snow is better off with me. Until he says something quite interesting, "Nobody's seducing a vampire". I practically laugh, but frown at him instead, hoping he'll see the humor. He doesn't. He looks at me, confused, and says, "Unless... we could convince your aunt-"

Is he daft?" No."

We start talking about my disappearance, and I tell them about the Numpties. I don't regret it. The worry in his eyes tells me everything I need to know. He won't turn me over to the Mage. I'll get to keep my wand, my fangs. My life. I resist a smile, settling for a smirk as I reach for my tea. 

The meeting seemed to be going well until Wellbelove and Bunce decided to take Snow. To the Wellbelove's, nonetheless. I'm starting to think he'll leave and forget anything ever happened when he looks at me, and I must be scowling because he argues, and decides to stay. I can practically see the gears turning in Bunce's head as she tries to figure what's going on. I barely resist a smile when I see Wellbelove's face. She looks as if Simon killed her dog. Bunce's eyes meet mine, and I see the revelation in her eyes as she looks between Snow and myself. She pulls Wellbelove away, saying something even I can't hear.

As soon as I'm sure the girls are out of earshot, I say, "No one's seducing a Vampire, huh? So What do you call last night?" He looks at me, confused, then seems to understand, as he laughs and comes over to me, and I tell myself not to melt as he pulls me down so his lips meet mine. We can talk later. For now, we don't need words.