Chapter five

(Y/N: So.... Here is an update just to makeup for lost time. Now on with the chapter!)

As I was standing, staring at him, I didn't feel that spark, or that smile that creeps on your face whether you were mad or sad. My love was lost for him.... And I planned on keeping it that way.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to get home.... I'm in a rush... So, bye.," I said feeling awkward.

"It's fine, bye..... *Cough cough* Albear." He said with a cheeky grin.

I stood there frozen, with my back turned to him. I finally got the guts and turned around and said, "What did you just call me?" I said still trying to recover. I felt like bolting into my apartment, EXCUSE ME, flat, but I wanted answers... That I was planing on getting.

"And you thought I was never going to return..." He said but I cut him off.

"Oh for fucks sake, you came back. Millions of times. Not for me, though." I grabbed the magazine in my purse and shoved it in his face. He looked at it and looked back at me, I couldn't read his emotions in his eyes, like I USED too.

"I-i-i know. I thought you left, DIED even. That's what everyone in town was saying. I cut them off before they could finish their sentences, "OH HARRY IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING JOY TO HAVE YOU BACK. DID YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOU CAUSED HER? I SWEAR I THINK SHE MAY HAVE DIED, SUICIDE-." It was a motherfucking joy to hear people bitching about me, not even congraguating me. Not saying things like good job. Glad you're back. They were on every fucking corner for fucksake. Not for me, but for you." Harry said.

"AND THAT WASN'T ENOUGH REASON TO COME BACK? To see if I was okay? YOU'RE A SELFISH JERK. ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN." I screamed at him. We got closer with every word. He leaned in to kiss me and I shoved the magazine right in his face. "Manwhore..." I began to walk away. It was so fogy, and I couldn't see where I was going, or the direction of my flat. He sickened me. He ran to me and pushed me.

"I'm not done talking. Stop being such a bitch." At that statement... "Stop being such a bitch." is where I lost it.

"ME? A BITCH? I became a fan of your little band. Hoping that it would make us be closer. Maybe you would get ONE of my Tweets. Maybe you'd remember me. IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS FOR FUCKSAKE. How could you Harry? Do you remember your promise? DO YOU?" I looked him right in the eyes. Tears streaming down my face.

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Memories~

"Harrah. Promise you'll never leave me..."- Me age 8

"I promise! Pinkyswear?"- Harry age 8

"Pinkyswear."- Me age 8

"D-d-don't forget me..." -Me age 16

"I wouldn't forget you for the world."-Harry age 16

______________________________________________________________________________

He shook his head, and I let out a sob. I ran into a random direction, and let him just stand there. I ran in circles until I could run no more. I sat be OUR old tree and began to think. If he would EVER apologies, which knowing his stubborn-ass he wouldn't, I would not forgive. I now know where I stand.

I've been forgotten.

Lost in his mind.

Not important enough to be remembered.

I cried and cried. No one came to my rescue.

No one cares.

___________________________________________________________

Ya liiiiikkkeee? Haha. I know you don't. It's short, and I'm sorry. I was going through tough times, and I was gonna delete this story. Give your opinions in the comments below.

Kik: LeeyumsSpoon  <----- Kik me your Wattpad name, and opinion.

Twitter: 0Directioner0 <----- Tweet what you think I should do + give me your Wattpad name.

Facebook: Boo Bear (Profile pic of a girl with brown hair holding a dog) <------ Inbox me, and tell me what I should do. Give me your Wattpad name aswell.

Vote.Fan.Library. xx