Chapter two

*****Ally's P.O.V*****

It's two in the morning, but I don't even care. My best friend is by my side, but we do have to go home soon, since he has an early flight at 10:30 a.m.

I repeated for what seemed like millionth time, "I Love you Styles."

"I love you too, dude," me and him looked at each other-oh those green eyes-and burst into fit's of laughter. I hugged him and cuddled with him for about an hour just watching the sun rise, and just well, talking.

it was 4:30 in the morning when we decided to walk home before we parted in the middle of the side walk, we both bursted into tears. We just stood there holding each other until, 5:00 a.m. We sadly parted, and went our separate ways. We looked back every few seconds to see each other, he shouted, "hurry, I'll Skype you when you get home!" He said looking so beautiful.

"Okay, I LOVE YOU," I said super loud. He copied me, and soon he was out of sight.

I got on my computer, and there he was looking at me deep in the eyes. At this very moment, I just realized how many butterflies have formed over the years, and how many I have right now.

"Happy anniversary Harry," i said smiling with a tear plopped on my face.

"I love you," Harry said with his eyes closed.

We eventually fell asleep.

*****9:30 a.m*****

"Fuck," I heard a familiar voice say.

"What," I said burying my face in my pillow.

"Oh sorry to wake you, we both must've left the Skype thing on."

"Oh, so that wasn't a horrible nightmare. You're leaving today," my voice cracked with every word as i looked at the Cheshire boy. Normally, he would've laughed at the sight of my voice cracking, and would've imitated me. But, today, today was different... Today is the day that I lose my best friend, and my crush.

"Yes, but I will call you and text you every day and moment possible," even at one of my saddest states in my life, he could still be the only one to, make my cry the hardest, make butterflies come, and put a smile on my face.

"You better," I stated, with mixed emotions, and trouble with finding the words to say.

"I'm gonna take a shower, kay?" he said, seeming sad that he had to take his eyes off of me for a second.

"okay, but leave Skype on and don't come out naked." I said with a smirk followed by a chuckle.

"Okay, but it's not like you haven't seen me be-," I cut him with his cheeky grin off and said,

"Buts it's not like I want to see you again!" I laughed. He smiled and gave me a peace sign as he backed into his personal bathroom.

I quickly grabbed my clothing that I laid out, wow i must be smart, other wise it would've taken me an hour to find out what to wear. I gave Harry a quick dazzling smile, he did the same.

I jumped into the warm water that my shower provided. I washed my hair with Harry's favorite shampoo that he bought me, i conditioned it with the matching conditioner. I quickly washed my body with some green apple shower gel. I took about ten minutes in the shower, then about ten minutes to get ready.

I closed my eyes as I sat in front of my computer screen, "are you naked???" I asked.

"Are you?" I heard him say.

"No."

I opened my eyes, I was greeted by a,"Hello gorgeousness," I smiled at the comment, by now it was 10:00 a.m he was all packed and ready to go.

"I'm coming over, dude." I said.

"Okay see you in ten love you," he gave me an unforgettable smile.

I ran there, as fast as I could. It was a rainy gloomy day, perfect. I was soaking wet, the limo that they rented to take him there-alone-was here 15 minutes early, typical. I ran inside, Anne offered me some tea but I just shook my head and ran into Harry's room.

It was so, empty... It made me feel sick, remembering all of the memories that we've shared together in there.

I lifelessly fell on Harry's bed. There was a lump underneath me, it was Harry.

"Why hello beautiful," Harry said lifelessly.

"Hello," I said not even moving a mussel.

"You're wet," he said, not even caring that his shirt was now soaked. He put his arms around me, me and him let our tears fall uncontrollably. I turned to look him in the eye-he was so beautiful-He gave me a half smile, i just buried my head into the crook of his neck, and he did the same with his head in my hair.

            Flashback

We were 8 years old. Still best friends.

"Harreh," I said.

"What?" He said as we were swinging

"Promise me that you'll never leave me," I slowed down the swing, and looked at my best friend," So  that no matter how much we fight, we'll always, always be together, forever."

"I promise, pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear!"

"Harry?," Harry's mother yelled.

I could feel his heart start to race, his cheeks burning up, and slowly tears formed,"Yes mum?," he called, in a loud whisper.

"It's 10:28, time to go!"

"No!" I shouted with more tears falling down my face. Harry smiled at me with tears in his own eyes-those sparkling green eyes- "I love you!" He and I said at the same time. We slowly walked down the stairs, Harry kissed his mum, knowing that they would seen each other again. i smiled at there affection. He grabbed my hand and took me outside.

"D-d-don't forget me," i stuttered, chocking on my own tears. "I wouldn't forget you for the world," We smiled as tears trembled down each others faces. We shared a long passionate hug, and then he got in to the limo. Alone.

At that moment I realized, I've lost my best friend.........