Chapter 5

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Mikasa pov:
I begin to wake up due to the suns light gleaming through my blinds and hitting my eyes. As I woke up I realized I was grabbing onto something almost furry. When my vision got clear I realized I was holding onto Zeus who was already awake.

"Zeus?" I said tiredly.

He turned his head and licked my cheek and placed his paw on my shoulder and took it back and sat down and looked at me. I began to pet him but I wondered how he got into my room since the door was completely closed. He then began to whimper. I wondered why but I realized I had my nightmare last night maybe Zeus was worried about me like most dogs would be with their owners but I'm not his owner.

"I'm okay zeus......don't worry." I said petting him again.

He jumped off the bed and sat by the door facing away from me but he turned his head to look at me giving me the signal to open the door for him. I smiled and got up and walked over to the door and opened to which he exited and immediately went to the guest room where kayo was staying. I then heard the doorbell ring I went downstairs and unlocked the door and I proceeded to open it to see eren.

"Hi eren."

"Hey mika-." Eren didn't finish his sentence as he began to laugh a bit.

"What is it?" I asked confused.

"It's just....your hair haha." As he pulled out his cellphone and turned on the camera and handed it to me and all I see is that I had bed hair which made me blush in embarrassment.

"Oh....I'm sorry let me go fix my hair."

"No need to apologize I've had bed hair myself including kayo." As he smiled at me.

"Oh."

"Uh Huh is kayo still sleeping?" Eren asked.

"Yea I think she is."

"What about zeus is he okay?"

"Yea he is fine don't worry."

"Come in I'll take you to them."

He steps inside and I lead him upstairs to the guest room to find Zeus on the bed next to kayo who was still asleep having her arm over zeus while Zeus lay there until he saw eren he immediately sat up and went over to eren as eren began to pet zeus.

"I see that you're looking better." He said looking at zeus.

I snickered a bit.

"What's funny?" Eren asked me having that smile on his face.

"Oh nothing." I said.

I still find it funny zeus lied to eren about being sick.

Eren then walked over to kayo who was all snuggled up in her blanket. Eren went on one knee and stroked kayo short hair.

"Was her hair always short?" I asked.

"Uh yea when I adopted her she still had her short hair."

"Oh."

"Yea she'll come to me if she feels like her hair is getting longer I cut it."

"Do you brush her hair too?"

"Of course I do."

"That's so kind of you."

"Yea besides I enjoy doing it."

I smiled at him as he smiled at me we both looked at each other staring into each other's gaze. But it was interrupted because I noticed kayo opening up her eyes and eren noticed me changing my gaze to kayo and we both looked at her. As we stared at her she looked at us and I noticed a seemingly a small blush on her face.