Missing(side story)

Sorry for grammar and spelling errors Narrator POV:
It was a sunny afternoon the yeagers went out for a little trip. Eren decided to take his family to this place to drive four wheelers with well directed paths. Since Eren was good friends with the owner named Hannes he charged them less. Liam was 7 but he was a smart kid and he knew how to ride four wheelers since Eren told him how to work a four wheeler,kayo also knew how to ride a four wheeler as well and was really excited to go on the trip as they approached the little headquarters set up there was a small building along with the four wheelers and a little picnic table. There was trails within the woods and as long as you follow those trails you won't get lost and past those trails were just miles of woods.

They pull up to the area with Hannes waiting for them and waving.

"Aye it's good seeing you mr.hannes it's been awhile."

"It sure has Eren I miss having you help me around here haha well introduce your family to me."

"Oh right well hannes this my wonderful wife mikasa."

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you."

"It's very nice to meet you too." Hannes said smiling.

"And this is my son Liam."

"Hello sir." Liam said.

"Hello it's nice to meet you little man."

"Hey I'm sorry to interrupt when was the last time you saw each other?" Mikasa asked.

"Oh it was the time around when he told me he adopted-."

"UNCLE HANNES!!"

"KAYO!!!!"

Kayo yelled and ran up to hannes and hugged him. As much as Eren and hannes were good friends he really did see him as an uncle as did kayo when she spent a day with him once and she loved it. He made her laugh, went fishing, ate s'mores by a campfire.

"How have you been you little ray of sunshine."

"I've been doing great."

"That's so good to hear." Hannes said smiling.

And soon Zeus barked.

"ZEUS!!!" Hannes yelled.

"How are you, you ball of energy."

Zeus jumped around seeing hannes.

"Oh how much I missed you all."

"We missed you too hannes."

Hannes smiles once again.

"Oh how's your folks by the way?"

"They are doing just fine."

"Good to hear when you see them again tell them I said hi, can't really get a chance to see them since business blooms around the summer and surprisingly a bit during winter, that's there isn't many four wheelers right now since there are others on the tracks too. Well anyways come on let's go."

They went into a shed next to the small building to suit up.

"So two kids huh?" Hannes asked.

"Yea we got a third coming."

"What!!, really!!" Hannes said excited.

"Yea haha."

"So that's why she's not joining huh?"

"Yea she's already a month in."

"You must be excited."

"Very haha."