Chapter 14

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
Erens pov:
I start to open my eyes blinking a few times to clear my vision. I yawned and stretched a bit as I realized my body was towards the wall I then felt a few light breaths on my chest I look down to see mikasa. I blushed of how close I am than I remembered what happened last night on how she had a nightmare. She looked more calm now which is a good thing. I tried to lift myself up but mikasa had a firm grip around me so I couldn't move. And every time I did try to move mikasa would make a whining noise. It made me laugh a bit but it was a little embarrassing for me since I did feel heat rise upon my cheeks. I quickly slipped out of her grip and placed the blanket it over her since the air conditioner was on and I didn't want her to get cold or anything. I stretched and yawned and went straight towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I did I went towards my room to check on mikasa she still looked vastly asleep once I reach my room but she did end up opening her eyes but slowly I guess due to the suns bright rays shining through the window awoken her.

"Morning mikasa."

"Morning Eren." She said stretching her arms.

"You sleep well?" I asked.

"I suppose so."

"As long as you did a bit that's okay with me." I assured her.

"I'm sorry Eren for waking you a-."

"Hey, no need to apologize you just a had nightmare it's understandable."

"Yea."

"Would you.....like to talk about it?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"I understand." I assured her I smiled to give her more of an assurance.

"Thank you."

"Yea, come on let's go eat some breakfast."

"Alright." She said smiling a bit.

We both head downstairs and decided just to eat some cereal before we head back home since the storm finally cleared up.

"Eren?"

"Hm?" I said while eating my cereal.

"I was just wondering......did you sleep comfortably?"

I tensed up

"Y-Yea I slept fine haha." I said nervously laughing.

"Are you sure?" She asked I looked over to her.

But I was suddenly struck in the heart as I saw her worried look she looked so cute.

"Y-Yea mikasa I did."

"Okay." She said smiling a bit.

I let out a breath of relief if she didn't stop looking like I would've done something.
Mikasa pov:
During our breakfast I looked around The house to see family photos hanged on one of the walls. I notice Eren smiling in one of the pictures holding up a drawing he looked proud of it. There was other pictures of him he looked so adorable in all of them. I then saw a picture of him and his parents smiling happily at the camera as if they were laughing during the pic. I smiled but it saddens me knowing I don't have my parents anymore.

"Hey,you alright?" Eren asked.

"Huh....y-yea I'm fine."

"Alright." He said sounding a bit worried.

"Hey eren."

"Hm?"

"Where are your parents by the way."

"Oh my dads working and I know my mom is upstairs sleeping and she's a heavy sleeper so she won't be up for awhile so that is why I'm gonna leave a note to thank her and stuff." Eren said.

"Oh haha."

"Yea."

"How do you think kayo is doing?" I asked.

"Having a blast."

"Really now?" I asked.

"Yea haha every time I pick up kayo from satoru house.She always has plenty of things to say about what they did."

"Aw."

"How do you think zeus is doing since he isn't here."

"Probably sleeping he's a hardworking dog so it'll be no surprise that he is asleep when I come back home."

"Does he miss kayo when she sleeps over at Satoru house."

"Very, he would lay by the door waiting for kayo to comeback but I cheer him up by giving him treats haha." He says.

"You guys developed into such a loving family in a almost but not really short time." I told him.

"You think so?"

"I do honestly."

"Thanks, I'm glad we gave kayo a safe and happy feeling once again that's all I really care about."

I smiled at eren.

"Well it's time to go, come on."

"Okay."
Kayo pov:
As Satoru and I were playing on his playground in his backyard. He stopped and looked at me with a puzzled face.

"What's wrong Satoru?"

"Nothing I was just wondering about something."

"Wondering about what?"

"That woman named mikasa."

"what about her?" I asked.

"There was just something about her when she stood next to eren....it looked so...natural."

"Natural?"

"Yea....you know like it's as if she looked perfect by his side......they looked like husband and wife....don't you think?"

"I-i guess so but I never really thought about that."

"Oh haha." Satoru said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Yea."

"I mean you have to be honest with yourself hasn't there been times where she felt more than a babysitter?" Satoru asked me.

I didn't know what to say the question he asked does make me think. Mikasa May have been our neighbor at first but then became my babysitter but that time at the park she treated me as if I were her own daughter. Now I wonder if dad wonders that too.

"Kayo?"

"Oh sorry I spaced out."

"It's alright haha."

"Satoru?"

"Hm?"

"Do you really think mikasa can be my mother?"

"I mean at first glance when I saw her I assumed she was."

"Oh."

"Yea."
A/n
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER IVE BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND DIDNT HAVE MUCH TIME TO WRITE BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED